News:

A forum for users of LackeyCCG

Main Menu

Rage and B5 plugins

Started by picks-at-flies, November 12, 2009, 05:31:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Picks-at-Flies

Any time I see you I'll offer, but I haven't seen you on since your triumphant return!  However, there are other Rage players playing regularly at the moment - you'll find them all at http://rageccg.proboards.com/.

TheBuck

To be honest I'm not on as much as I use to be on Glating because all I seem to find on here are mtg, pokemon and yu gi oh players.

I've seen some Rage players on here but only like 2 at a time and they are always in a game. I'll have to check out that site.

Really all the mtg has got to stop for some other games. lol.

bester

Awesome!! TY that did the trick.

fasquardon

Howdy PaF, hope you are well.

Just thought I would resurrect this thread to request a couple things for the B5 plugin.

At least, if these things are possible with the Lackey engine.

1) Generic counters - just a plain something that goes from 0-99
2) Mark counters
3) Ability & damage counters going higher - to 99 say (nice for destiny decks, mainly)
4) Unrest & tension trackers

fasquardon

Picks-at-Flies

1) I can add some generic counters I guess. At some point.
2) Mark counters - I thought about this a lot, but there's no easy way to do it without cluttering the interface. Using notes is actually easier. Having a generic counter will at least let you count significant counters for specific Shadow/Vorlon/Destiny decks.
3) The limit is capped by Lackey. Ask Trevor.
4) There is a card called [Tension tracker]. The labels match where character traits sit. It was the most elegant solution I could come up with, and seems to work pretty well.