News:

A forum for users of LackeyCCG

Main Menu

Request

Started by ulfgdar, April 11, 2010, 06:52:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ulfgdar

First of all congratulations on a very good program!

As for the request, could you maybe implement card stack support, so that you can "attach" a card to another card to form a stack, and when you move the top card, then all the stack will move?

And optionaly ,to make it a bit harder, if you drag a card from the same stack that is not the top card, to be able to move it without the rest of the stack moving, but it will remeber it's place in the stack so when you put it back in, it will go between the cards it was supposed to be. kind like folder hierarchy in windows.

Hope I am not confusing.

It is a bit frustrating having to rearrange a stack each time i remove or add a card.

mathman1550

There is already a way to do what you want. If you drag a box around any set of cards, all of them will highlight and you can move all of them together and they stay in the exact same formation.

gonzo007

Quote from: mathman1550 on April 11, 2010, 08:17:04 AM
There is already a way to do what you want. If you drag a box around any set of cards, all of them will highlight and you can move all of them together and they stay in the exact same formation.
ofc you can do that, but as i remember in old modules and version of lackey attaching was possible, and that helped alot. now i tried few modules, and they all without "real attaching" )=
ps. can someone from developers help with attaching? do it still exists or no?

Trevor

Actually table stacks will be added in a future version of Lackey.