Author Topic: Update for iOS 11?  (Read 569 times)

Arc104

• View Profile
Update for iOS 11?
« on: January 04, 2018, 10:09:55 am »
Is there going to be an update for iOS 11 anytime soon? Iíd love to be able to use this app on my iPad...

MasterJediAdam

• View Profile
Re: Update for iOS 11?
« Reply #1 on: January 06, 2018, 08:38:50 am »
Is there going to be an update for iOS 11 anytime soon? Iíd love to be able to use this app on my iPad...
Second this!

Trevor

• LackeyCCG Creator
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
    • LackeyCCG
« Reply #2 on: January 07, 2018, 09:24:09 am »
Sorry guys. I'm trying to find time but I have a 1 year old and a 3 year old that are a lot of work to maintain. I've been looking into things a bit when I get a chance, but not sure when I can post the updates.

MasterJediAdam

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 08, 2018, 09:01:35 am »
Sorry guys. I'm trying to find time but I have a 1 year old and a 3 year old that are a lot of work to maintain. I've been looking into things a bit when I get a chance, but not sure when I can post the updates.
Totally understand that family comes first!

Arc104

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 09, 2018, 04:00:48 pm »
Alrighty, I was just curious. I am able to get by with CardWarden right now, but I like the layout and function of Lackey better.

KI4KD8

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 09, 2018, 01:17:23 am »
Hi Trevor,

I wish I knew how to program, Iíd love to offer any assistance possible to help out. I also know itís been a dead topic for quite a while, but Iím throwing a log at the coals to see if thereís still any spark in them. Iím sure Iím not the only one wondering if youíve given any further thought to updating LackeyCCG to run on the newer iOS. I canít even find it in the App Store anymore to load ir back on my phone after my last wipe and restore.

I lost my entire physical collection of Shadowfist cards and the only way I have to play is through Lackey. I miss playing, and it was just on my mind to ask.

Thank you for doing all that youíve done thus far. Oh, and congratulations on the new family. My youngest son just turned 17 Yesterday. You have quite a journey ahead of you, but itís totally worth it. :-)