News:

A forum for users of LackeyCCG

Main Menu

Update for iOS 11?

Started by Arc104, January 04, 2018, 10:09:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Arc104

Is there going to be an update for iOS 11 anytime soon? I?d love to be able to use this app on my iPad...

MasterJediAdam

Quote from: Arc104 on January 04, 2018, 10:09:55 AM
Is there going to be an update for iOS 11 anytime soon? I?d love to be able to use this app on my iPad...
Second this!

Trevor

Sorry guys. I'm trying to find time but I have a 1 year old and a 3 year old that are a lot of work to maintain. I've been looking into things a bit when I get a chance, but not sure when I can post the updates.

MasterJediAdam

Quote from: Trevor on January 07, 2018, 09:24:09 AM
Sorry guys. I'm trying to find time but I have a 1 year old and a 3 year old that are a lot of work to maintain. I've been looking into things a bit when I get a chance, but not sure when I can post the updates.
Totally understand that family comes first!

Arc104

Alrighty, I was just curious. I am able to get by with CardWarden right now, but I like the layout and function of Lackey better.

KI4KD8

Hi Trevor,

I wish I knew how to program, I?d love to offer any assistance possible to help out. I also know it?s been a dead topic for quite a while, but I?m throwing a log at the coals to see if there?s still any spark in them. I?m sure I?m not the only one wondering if you?ve given any further thought to updating LackeyCCG to run on the newer iOS. I can?t even find it in the App Store anymore to load ir back on my phone after my last wipe and restore.

I lost my entire physical collection of Shadowfist cards and the only way I have to play is through Lackey. I miss playing, and it was just on my mind to ask.

Thank you for doing all that you?ve done thus far. Oh, and congratulations on the new family. My youngest son just turned 17 Yesterday. You have quite a journey ahead of you, but it?s totally worth it. :-)