News:

A forum for users of LackeyCCG

Main Menu

Magic Plugin really dead

Started by Johnny Blaze, January 17, 2018, 02:32:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Johnny Blaze

so flagship plugin dies, is lackey done for..?

jhockaday

I don't see why this would matter for Lackeyccg.  There are a ton of other games that people play besides Magic.  I am getting a little curious about how to make updates myself.  Do the images have to be hosted on a single web page?

StarcatProducts

Images need to be hosted just somewhere and then you can define them in the plugin info.
I discussed on another topic that it would not be so hard to host the plugin, but no one responded :(

I do agree though, there are a lot of other games that can be played including some originals. ;D

Johnny Blaze

lots of games yes. but not players Magic Dominates the Cue. one day i set Lackey to a Hosted Pokemon Game , had no bites for 2 hours.So if wecant get Rivals Unstable and New sets up. i feel 90 percent of Lackeys base will move to MTGO.

StarcatProducts

I posted on the MTG Plugin thread that I have the storage available to host it.
However, I have my own games to develop so we would need someone to update the plugin as needed.

dragostea

Things have been crazy for me, but if I can skype/get a tutoring lesson from someone on how to update the plugin I will do it

StarcatProducts

Myself and another developer are willing to take on this project, but we would need the original plugin hosts to PM me.
If you guys can spread the word, we can see what we can do.
Can those interested post something on: http://www.lackeyccg.com/forum/index.php?topic=3206.0

MasterJediAdam

Sad to hear your support is going away, but building where they left off is an option - even with the massive number of cards in MTG.

You can use all of the same files, but will need to build a new host and rebuild all of the links. I have done this for two other games, and though time consuming, it is possible.

CrazyChucky

I posted a new thread as well, but the Magic plugin is back! Still have some scripts to add but Rivals and Unstable are ready to use.

Johnny Blaze

Ok found Rivals whats the Set shorthand for Unstable

CrazyChucky

Johnny Blaze