News:

A forum for users of LackeyCCG

Main Menu

Magic Plugin is Back

Started by CrazyChucky, February 07, 2018, 05:17:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CrazyChucky

Hey... sorry I've been gone for a while. I finally got around to figuring most of this stuff out, and Rivals of Ixalan is now uploaded. It doesn't have any scripts yet besides transforming double-faced cards, so things don't know to come in tapped, for instance, but the text and images are all there (except for tokens). Next up is Unstable, then filling in the scripts and tokens.

I just updated the plugin several times today, as I figured out issues, and Lackey's autoupdate feature only checks against date, so if anyone autoupdated today, you may have to manually tell it to upload now, to have everything correct. Feel free to let me know here if you find any cards without images, incorrect names, anything like that.

CrazyChucky

Note: I've noticed some of the double-faced cards have problems. I'll fix those along with the Unstable update.

CrazyChucky

-Fixed the issues with the Rivals transform cards
-Added Rivals tokens
-Added *some* scripts: flying, ETB tapped, loyalty counters; no scripts yet for generating tokens
-Uploaded Unstable, with tokens and the same subset of scripts

I included all the alternate art/text cards in Unstable. They're named things like "Very Cryptic Command", "Very Cryptic Command (b)", and so on. This way if you paste in a deck list with the base name, you will get the "default" version.