News:

A forum for users of LackeyCCG

Main Menu

Magic Plugin: Dominaria

Started by CrazyChucky, April 14, 2018, 03:52:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The MunchKING

Quote from: CrazyChucky on May 01, 2018, 07:08:29 PM
I'm not sure, but it would eliminate the possibility that your installation is somehow corrupted, a file is misnamed, etc. You wouldn't necessarily have to delete it, just rename the "magic" folder to "magic-backup" or something, so you can restore it and not lose any saved games or decks.

OK, I will have to try that...

QuoteIf you go to https://magiccards.info/, does it display correctly for you? Can you view Rivals and Unstable cards there? That's where the plugin pulls its images from.

Ah, yes. That's is like my standard place to go look at magic cards info, so it works fine for me when I visit the site.

Nicholas D. Wolfwood

Thanks for the images, now they are at the correct size.

Still, I cannot find anything after Ixalan (RoI, Unstable, M25 and Dominaria) when trying to add a pack for sealed/drafts.

Can you do that?

Thanks!!!

The MunchKING

OK, so I tried redownloading the plugin and still can't get Rivals of Ixilan card images and now I can't get unstable cards at all! I look them up in the deck editor and they just don't show up.

EDIT: Ah I see, I had the deck rules on "Standard", that's why the Uncards weren't showing up. But now a bunch of card images aren't loading, like 8e, c15, p3k, legends, Darksteel... Pretty much Standard seems to be the ONLY cards loading images for me now (but still not Rivals) .

EDIT 2.0: Yeah I tried to force-download all the card images and it was "Error downloading plugins/magic/sets/setimages/" all the way down. I will probably have to go back to my original plugin at this rate.

CrazyChucky

Sorry, I still haven't added packs. I need to do that too.

MunchKING, I've tried installing a fresh copy of the Magic plugin myself from the auto-update URL, and it appears to download images just fine?both on the fly and with forced download. Which isn't to say that I don't believe you or think you're crazy, just that I can't reproduce the problem so I still can't figure out what's causing it. I can't imagine how the plugin itself would differ in two fresh downloads, but I also don't know what sort of network or system issue could block Lackey yet let you see the website just fine. It doesn't say anything more specific than "Error downloading [file]", does it?

ph

thank you so much for your work chucky i'm just asking were you waiting for m19 to add in battlebond? also do you need help on the plugin? i have some spare time i could spend helping with it if you need it,

The MunchKING

Apparently it was my copy of Lackey (that was quite old) that was to blame. When I downloaded it onto my Mac, it worked perfectly; so I tried re-downloading it to this computer and the new version worked fine.

Sorry for bothering you about something that wasn't the plug ins fault.

Can't wait for Battlebond and M19. :D

midnitexpress

Chucky,

I cannot download the plugin at all.  It says "error: timed out while downloading the plugin" 

I tried downloading other plugins and they work just fine so this has nothing to do with firewalls etc.

Is this still the correct link?:

http://www.normalitycomics.com/magicplugin/high/updatelist.txt

Please help, thanks

CrazyChucky

MunchKING, glad to hear it! I was totally stumped.

midnitexpress, I'm not sure. Testing it seems to work for me right now.

ph, and everyone generally: I'm in the middle of moving right now, which is why I haven't had a chance to do Battlebond, but I'll get to it as soon as I can. Also, I am moving my server today, so THE PLUGIN WILL BE DOWN at least a couple of hours while I head over to the new house. Such a glamorous, high-tech life I lead.

CrazyChucky

(Server has been moved and reconnected, so the plugin should be available again.)

Johnny Blaze

ph

dude be patient.....it's coming

Ratboy

are there any new plugins since dominara?

Johnny Blaze

OK who ever is running the Magic plugin. THIS IS RIDICULOUS. can you at least give us an idea of when Dominaria will be added. if not pass the plugin to someone else

ph

i mean dominaria is in the game but M19 battleborn and the rest arent and tbh i'm with you johnny. i'd honestly take over the plugin if you cant do it anymore.

Johnny Blaze