News:

A forum for users of LackeyCCG

Main Menu

Pokemon Plugin (Worlds format 2018)

Started by jmazz64, June 29, 2018, 02:59:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jmazz64

Hi Guys

I was wondering if it would be possible for someone to create a plugin for the current standard format of Pokemon up until Worlds format (This would be from the set Breakthrough to Celestial Storm) The cards are not released yet and this would help players be able to test. If this has already been created please point me in the right direction :)

Many thanks   

xdarkgeox

this is the latest plugin for pokemon https://pkmncards.com/lackey/updatelist.txt. Unfortunately the pokemon plugin hasn't been updated since February of this year and there hasn't been a word to my knowledge if a update is upcoming. Lacky and its plugins is a open source so you can add the cards in yourself if you really want to do so some playtesting.

jmazz64

Hi thanks

For the answer how do you add cards?

Many Thanks

xdarkgeox

oh for that i recommend you downloading images 350 X 480. Then renaming the plugin folder to something else then edit the carddata.txt or carddata2.txt in the plugin's set folder using MS Excel and in the text import wizard just press keep pressing next :P. After that make up folder in the setimages folder of the plugin and put all new cards there. Then in the excel file add the info needed for each new card. Heres a useful guide of editing the carddata file http://www.lackeyccg.com/tutorialplugin.html#carddata. After you done editing the carddata file save as a text file tab delimited and the new cards should be added in the plugin. Using added cards has the downside of not being able to be download automatically so you have to share the whole plugin file via manual download, also the plugin would only work online against someone with the exact plugin online

jmazz64

Sounds complex but I'll give it a go, thanks for your help :)

Snoops

Plugin creator here. I didn't bother updating as I didn't think anyone used it anymore. I will get the update out as soon as I can however I'm moving house atm and have a lot going on so I'm not making any promises!