News:

A forum for users of LackeyCCG

Main Menu

Dune CCG ?

Started by Dodge, April 19, 2010, 03:59:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dodge

Hello,

i've searched for a ccg workshop's dune possibility, and i'm discovering the power of Lackey (mac). I've searched in these forums for a dune plugin, but no trace of spice here it seems. I'm interested in working for a dune plugin if i find a good tutorial about how to make lackey plugins.

I've tried to download battlestar galactica plugin, but the link is broken, unfortunately.

thanks for reading,

Shadownova

Here's the plugin I have.  (EDIT)
It has the base set with images but none of the expansion stuff.

EDIT: Removed link in favor of autoupdate.

Trevor

The dune plugin is now part of the pluginfinder.

The specific autoupdate URL for it is
http://lackeyccg.com/dune/updatelist.txt

Dodge

whouaaaaah you've awesome !!!!

Thank you very much !

Is it a way to repair the damaged BSG TCG list also ?

Dodge

Well, two extensions are missing in the current Dune plugin. Can i add them and share it ? How can i do that ?

Trevor

extensions? you mean sets? Send me the image files and the card data (in the same tab delimitted text format as the current file is). Open AllSets.txt with excel for an example.

Dodge

ouch, about 500 cards to scan... don't be in a hurry ;)

Iceclaw

You might be able to find scans online if you look.

Dodge

What are the dimensions of the low, medium and large images ?

cdein

How's this one coming along?  I'm actually really looking forward to this plugin with the xtra scans  :)

From the turotial the recommended size is 214x308 = medium?  From my plugins folder I can see the higher sized magic cards are 312x445.

Dodge

thanks for the reply. i was in japan for two weeks, so i haven't had time to scan. I've worked on the cardlist.

Chris

I Just came across this website. These folks might have scans for all the cards. But there doesn't seem to be much activity there.

cdein

Nah, I've tried very hard to find scans from there, but there are a lot of links to pages that don't exist anymore.  :(

Chris

Maybe if you email them and ask nicely? :)
(By the way CDEIN have you had a chache to try the WOTccg plugin?)

Chris

In my search on the interwebs I found these files. Are these the cards that you were looking for?