News:

A forum for users of LackeyCCG

Main Menu

picture question

Started by netfirecat, April 20, 2010, 01:23:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

netfirecat

I used to have Magic workstation. when i deleted it, i kept the pictures. i tried to alter the picture so i could use it in Lackey, but the file is to big. is there some line of text or something where i can alter it and use these pics? MSW's pics are 260X360, lackey's are 200X285. any suggestions? Partial screen shot of MSW's pic. One is with the card Highlighted, the other is when the mouse is moved away without highlighting another card

[attachment deleted by admin]

mathman1550

You have three options. You can go in and change the size of the LackeyCCG\plugins\magic\sets\setimages\general\cardback.jpg and spawned.jpg to the larger size you want (using photoshop or whatever) (doing this one will make any new ones you DL look too small)
or
you can use photoshop's 'Process multiple images' option to shrink all the images you have saved to the smaller size
or
You can lose the old files and DL all new

Trevor

There is no harm in just redownloading images because they should download automaticaly as needed. But another option is for you to go into the appearence preferences and have the card images stretch as needed to fill the alloted space.