News:

A forum for users of LackeyCCG

Main Menu

Magi Nation Duel plugin

Started by InShaneee, May 03, 2010, 08:16:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

joethemexican

I don't know much about computers... but I tried downloading all the images and some of them were missing... Maybe I am missing something? The cards I  cannot find are..

Arderial
Renegade Epik-Creature
Lasada, Emissary-Magi
Volt Shield-Spell

Bograth
Trulb Bracelet-Relic
Mud Bubble-Spell
Trubble-Spell

Cald
Jakla Prowler-C
Disc of Inferno-R
Singed Pride-S

Core
Yayek-Weave Shadow Magi
Haunted Visions-S

D'resh
Salara-M
Sand Trap-S

Kybar's Teeth
N'ssah-M
Ta'lik-M
Bone Cragnoc-C
Crouching Xamf-C

Nar
Ice Vinoc-C
Rask Deserter-C
Locke-M
Icecap-R
Icepacl-S

Naroom
Sneaky Weebo-C
Stagadan Charger-C
Blooming Bracelet-R
Remebering Ring-R
Verdant Shield-S

Orothe
Pearl Hyren-C
Bria, Relic Hunter-M
Parathin Shield-R

Paradwyn
Vine Bhatar-C
Miji-M
Trip Vine-R
Drum Solo-S

Underneath
Venomnous Korrit-C
Gulg-M
Ulk, Prodigy-M

Universal
Ancient's Puzzlebox-R

Weave
Scurrying Weggit-C
Weave Arboll-C
Weave-woven Anklet-R

I personally don't have the images, but my friend does. You can get them from here...
http://bluefurok.com/TR_index.htm

joethemexican

Oh.. And thank you soooooo soo much. :)

InShaneee

Ah, looks like the site I had been using was missing those cards. I will try to get those cards added by the end of the week, and I'll post here once they're up. Thanks!

joethemexican

Don't mention it. And no, thank you. :)

joethemexican

Any luck on getting the cards up?

InShaneee

It slipped my mind that this was the holidays, and that I might not have as much time as I usually do. But now, just in time for christmas, I've added all the cards you found that I've missed! Thank you again for pointing them out to me, and if you find any other omissions or mistakes, please let me know!

Everyone, please update your MagiNation plugin. Current version is 0.96.

joethemexican

What a lovely Christmas gift. Muchos gracias! Arigato! Mahalo! Merci! Thank you!

InShaneee

Just a quick ping to say that I'm still alive, and just pushed out a teeny tiny update to fix a display error in "Umm...NO!".

CheesyMedic14468

so, forgive me if this is a dumb question, but I just downloaded this and went to build a deck today at work (where there is no internet connection) and most cards didn't have their pictures, just text. do I need a newer version of the plugin or is this just how it is? Thanks!

InShaneee

When you download the plugin, you don't automatically get all the card images. There's two ways to get them:

1. If you've got an internet connection, then Lackey will download images automatically one at a time as you look at cards in the deck editor.

2. Again, if you've got an internet connection, you can go to Preferences, and click "Download all missing card images". This will take a while, but will get you all the card images in one go.

I'd recommend the second one, since you can just do that once and know you have everything.

jorch72

Quote from: InShaneee on June 16, 2013, 01:41:07 AM
When you download the plugin, you don't automatically get all the card images. There's two ways to get them:

There is another way to get the images to computers that don't have internet...
Download all the images with any of the 2 methods mentioned (at home, friends house, internet cafe, etc) and then go to the plugins directory and zip up the whole directory, use a flash drive or portable HD to take the file to the computer that doesn't have internet and unzip to the plugins directory there.
Note: Lackey has to be installed in both computers for this to work.

InShaneee

Or just do like I do: skip the middleman and install Lackey to your thumb drive!  :)