CaDa TCG Plugin

Started by CamMan, May 10, 2010, 03:52:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CamMan

Download
http://www.2shared.com/file/WXbO7HuE/CaDa_...key_plugin.html

Forum
http://z3.invisionfree.com/CaDa_Games/index.php?showforum=4

I originally made this game back in 2006. When I found this site about a year ago I just had to make a plugin for it. I wanted to release this here after I've done some testing but my testers kept on running into problems. :( The rules need some revision but it gives a general idea on how to play.

Rules
~~~Cards~~~

~Character Cards~ (Orange)

These cards come in three Classes; Fighter, Magician, and Fighter-Magician. Character cards come in three Attributes; Light, Dark, and Neutral. Character cards have five stats; ATK, DEF, M.ATK, M.DEF, and SPD. Character cards have a Special and an Overdrive. A Character card's Special can only be used with the Special card. A Character card's Overdrive can only be used when a Character card's HP is below 300. Overdrives are used automatically no matter what the situation is.

~~Action Cards~~

? ~~Attack Cards~ (Red)

These cards can only be used with a Fighter or a Fighter-Magician unless stated otherwise.

? ~~Magic Cards~ (Blue)

These cards can only be used with a Magician or a Fighter-Magician unless stated otherwise.

? ~~Magical Attack Cards~ (Purple)
These cards can only be used with a Fighter-Magician unless stated otherwise.

? ~~Combo Cards~ (black)

These cards can be used with any Character card and they usually have a cost.

? ~~Team Cards~ (White)

These cards are used with specific Character cards and usually require the other Character cards involved to not have any cards that are going to be used with them that turn.

? ~~The Special Card~

? The Special card is used to perform the Special written on a Character card. There can only be one Special card in a deck. This card can only exist in your hand or on the field. If sent elsewhere it returns to the hand..

? ~Equipment Cards~ (Light Blue)

These cards have a variety of effects and are place under the Character card they are equipped with and remain there until the Character card is removed from the field which it is then sent to the Discard zone.

~Event Cards~ (Yellow)

Each turn one player flips the top card of their Event deck and uses it (the player that can use an Event card alternates each turn.) After the effect is finished it is discarded. If the effect lasts over a turn the card remains in the Event card zone but is not considered ?on the field?. Two or more Event cards can be active at the same.

~Area Cards~ (Green)

When a Character card is defeated the player who defeated the Character card can select an Area card from their Area deck and play it. Area cards remain on the field until another Area card is played.

~~~RULES~~~

~~At the start of the game~~

Shuffle your Action Deck, Equipment Deck, and Event Deck.

Select four Character Cards out of your Character Deck and place them on to your Character card zones.

Both players roll a die. The one who rolls lower an Event card first while the one who rolls higher will win SPD ties.

~~Maximum cards allowed~~

Only one copy of a Character Card, Equipment Card, Event Card, Area Card, Team Card, or Combo Card can be in a deck.

Only three copies of an Attack Card, Magic Card, or Magical Attack Card can be in a deck.

~~Min. deck requirements~~

Each deck must have a total that is a multiple of four.

There must be at least 20 cards in the Action Deck.

There must be at least eight cards in the Event Deck.

The Character card deck cannot equal 0.

The Equipment deck cannot equal 4.

(Note for Lackey CCG: Since the Special card cannot be automatically placed into the hand users should place it into the Character deck in the deck editor and place it into the hand at the start of a game.)

~~Playing field~~

~~Play rules~~

There are four Phases that make up one turn, Draw Phase, Player Phase, Event Phase, and Battle Phase. (Note for Lackey CCG: An End Phase has been added to remind players of end of turn effects.)

During the Draw Phase both players draw cards from their Action deck until they have five cards in their hand (including the Special Card.)

During the Player Phase you can set Action cards face down in an Action Card zone slot behind the character card you want to use it with or send them back to the bottom of the Action deck. If you choose not to set a card under a Character card that Character card will do nothing during the battle turn. The Player Phase ends when both players agree to end it.

Once per turn a player can flip the top card of their Equipment Deck and place the card underneath a Character Card it can be used with. If there isn't a Character card it can be used with it goes to the Discard Zone.

During the Battle Phase the order of the Character card's actions going are determined by their SPD Stat, from highest to lowest. If two or more cards on your side of the field have the same SPD you can choose which goes first. If a Character card on your field has the same SPD as one or more Character cards on your opponent's side then the player that won the die roll at the start of the game will have his or her Character cards go before the others.

When a Character card performs an action the controller of it reveals and uses the corresponding Action card.

When a Magic card, Attack card, or Magical Attack card is used it goes to the bottom of the owner's Action deck while a Team or Combo card goes to the Discard Zone when used.

If a Character Card's current HP is reduced to zero it is defeated and it is sent to the Discard Zone.

If there are no Character cards left on your side of the field during the start of the Player Phase you lose.

High Quality Set Images
Special Card and Back Image

Set 1: Parodies of Life

Mini-Set 1: Lost Parodies

Set 2: Knights of the Fantasy

Mini-Set 2: Mecha Parodies

Set 3: Chaos Parodies (Coming in the next update)

Mini-Set 3: The Egg Genius

Chris

The MegaUpload link does not seem to be valid...

CamMan

??? I have no idea how an extra "5" got put in but I fixed it.

CamMan

Sorry to double post but I forgot to add a playing field image.  :-[

Tokimo

Five decks and a discard zone? Wow.

CamMan

OP updated with high quality set images and a preview of the next set to be added to the plugin.

CamMan

Updated the original post adding the rules to the post, added mini-set 3, and fixed the link.