News:

A forum for users of LackeyCCG

Main Menu

WoW TCG plugin

Started by asian_al, November 17, 2009, 08:55:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

fatty189

Ok so whoever runs this plugin should contact me. i have scans of all the naxx raid cards, but i dont want to go through putting them into the plugin. (job and a family and busy life stuff.) But i would definately scan all the cards in for someone who would write them into the plugin. (I only have the raid cards and bosses, not the special naxx hero cards. but i would like to see them eventually!)(Also i was wondering when we will see the new class decks in lackey ccg?)(I know they are all old cards but their are a few new prints and a couple of all new quest cards, plus im a completionist. :) )

jimleko

I just wanted to say thank you to the creator of this plugin.  Thank to this, I can finally play WoW TCG with all of my friends, and it's a blast.

Thanks again!

dwhite25

Anyone working on the new set? Color scans of the cards would obviously be nice, but in the meantime, Cryptozoic has posted B&W PDFs of the new cards. Since national championships is right around the corner, it would be nice to get as much practice as possible with the new cards...

Shoel

I used to do it but relinquished the job due to increased workload on other projects.
Several people expressed interest in doing it but in the end I think Trev did the finishing work (NAX and SW crafted cards).

If you are in a hurry just do it your self. Thats how I began.

Trevor

I sometimes help make the wow plugin. But I'm not going to add any cards unless there are good scans out for every card. If there are goods scans for an entire set, and that set isn't in the plugin, let me know. I've been busy with other stuff to follow it closely.

dwhite25

Any idea who was doing the color scans before? I'm impatient enough to be willing to get it all together, but I don't have a scanner. Otherwise, I'm just going to use the B&W scans Cryptozoic has already posted.

dwhite25

Quality color scans of all cards can now be found on WoWtcgdb.com. If anyone is working on this, please let us know!

Shoel

I'll probably finish this tomorrow and send it to Trev.

lothies

chriscone

did anyone find the images for wrathgate?

Trevor

Still missing images and txt.

chriscone

so far i've only found a pdf format spoiler and the images are black and white. here is the link to the download for those interested..but i think it's not much help for lackey.

http://cryptozoic.posterous.com/spoiler-alert-49

z4ck38

the ocr with all of the wrathgate set card text can be found here: http://www.cryptozoic.com/files/WrathGateOCR.pdf

all color images for the set can be found here: http://wowtcgdb.com/imagebrowser-medium.aspx?start=1&end=220&set=WG

Zaxter

hey, if people want I can try to add the icecrown set to the plugin. I'm not completely sure how to do this stuff but i'll try :)

EDIT: oh wait, if you change it to your own file does it change for everyone? sorry noob question :p

Zaxter

Actually I really have no clue how to do it, so if someone else who knows how to do it could update the plugin with the icecrown cards(the prints and text are on www.wowtcgdb.com) then that would be greatly appreciated :) sorry but I really am a noob at things like this :p