News:

A forum for users of LackeyCCG

Main Menu

WoW TCG plugin

Started by asian_al, November 17, 2009, 08:55:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Trevor

The wow plugin was just updated to add Icecrown. The text isn't fully entered, as is the case with wrathgate if I recall correctly. But everything is playable. If anyone wants to input the text for the wrathgate and icecrown sets, let me know and I'll update the plugin.

If there are any mistakes, or if cards are missing, post here about it.

Cabbygt

I might just be missing something here but... My WoW TCG plugin does not have the Naxxramas raid deck cards and I am positive that I have to most updated plugin according to updatelist.txt ( I updated 30 minutes ago and have 3651 cards include the icecrown cards).

Is the same same with everyone or am I doing something wrong? I have read through this thread and not found a conclusion.

Thank you!

fredde

hi. been playing this plugin on lackey a couple of years now and i love it :) big thanks to all ppl responsible for this program and plugin!

however, the reason i first came here was not to give thanks but to report cardtext errors but dont let that belittle my thanks!

cards:
wrathgate
#143 got #144's text
#144 got #145's text
this goes on till card
#148 that has #154's text (#154 has got its own though)

in other words there been a shift in cardtext to the previous card, good thing is that, afaik, the only text that isnt put in is #143.

yet again, thx for all the time invested into this epic program and plugin.

Trevor

Quote from: fredde on January 24, 2011, 03:58:46 AM
hi. been playing this plugin on lackey a couple of years now and i love it :) big thanks to all ppl responsible for this program and plugin!

however, the reason i first came here was not to give thanks but to report cardtext errors but dont let that belittle my thanks!

cards:
wrathgate
#143 got #144's text
#144 got #145's text
this goes on till card
#148 that has #154's text (#154 has got its own though)

in other words there been a shift in cardtext to the previous card, good thing is that, afaik, the only text that isnt put in is #143.

yet again, thx for all the time invested into this epic program and plugin.
That all was fixed.
Also, some heros now have unique card backs from the Worldbreaker set. There don't seem to be images for the backs of the older hero cards.
I suggest everyone run autoupdate to get the latest version of the plugin.

Draxy

New Set - WAR OF THE ELEMENTS is out.

All the card info is up on wowtcgdb.com. A direct link to the excel file with all the set data: http://wowtcgdb.com/woe-data.xls

If we could get this updated it would be EPIC!

Cheers,

D

PS. Bug with the Setlist.txt file. You have "wb" and "wg" but they should be "WB" & "WG" or Core_2 doesn't pick up the two sets.

Draxy

I made an update myself that me and my friends are using.

I don't know if you like or dont like people doing that, but I will remove this post if you want me to.

Link to the Temp War of the Elements Update: [link removed]

If you extract the archive into the plugin/wow directory it will update the following:

plugins/wow/setlist.txt  <-- Added the set to the Core_2 list
plugins/wow/sets/AllSets.txt   <-- Added the Card Data
plugins/wow/sets/SetImages/WOE  <-- All the images

If anyone notices any problems let me know and I will update the rar file.

Trevor

WOE is included in the update. Run autoupdate.

Draxy

Awesome. Now for some feature requests and bugs!

Feature Requests:

- Can you also add the Hero Flip images? They are fairly important these days as they have more info on them. During the Icecrown set, the Deck Building Rules were printed on the front and there was no way within LackeyCCG to view them.
- Can you add Assault on Icecrown Citadel Raid cards please.

Some Bugs:

- Set info refers to "wb" and "wg" in the "Core_2" section, however due to what appears to be a Capitalization issue those sets are not being found in LackeyCCG when you have Core_2 selected.

Also, here are some bugs in the card data:

WOE #130 Zooti
Should be Frost ATK Type, not Fire

FOH #033 Brittilize
Spelling mistake you have "Brittlizie" instead of "Brittilize"

AGM #011 Guardian's Plate Armor
You have used the English spelling "Armour" instead of "Armor". Only one in the entire collection =]

Trevor

Quote from: Draxy on May 03, 2011, 07:07:17 PM
Awesome. Now for some feature requests and bugs!

Feature Requests:

- Can you also add the Hero Flip images? They are fairly important these days as they have more info on them. During the Icecrown set, the Deck Building Rules were printed on the front and there was no way within LackeyCCG to view them.
- Can you add Assault on Icecrown Citadel Raid cards please.
The source used for card images is http://wowtcgdb.com. They don't have the images for Icecrown raid, or for most of the backs for hero cards. For the newer sets, there are images for card backs, which you can see in lackey, but not for older cards. If you want to get images for the other card backs, or get images/data for the icecrown raid, we can get them added to the plugin.
Some Bugs:

- Set info refers to "wb" and "wg" in the "Core_2" section, however due to what appears to be a Capitalization issue those sets are not being found in LackeyCCG when you have Core_2 selected.

Also, here are some bugs in the card data:

WOE #130 Zooti
Should be Frost ATK Type, not Fire

FOH #033 Brittilize
Spelling mistake you have "Brittlizie" instead of "Brittilize"

AGM #011 Guardian's Plate Armor
You have used the English spelling "Armour" instead of "Armor". Only one in the entire collection =]
Fixed.

Shoel

http://www.wowtcgvault.com/CardSearch_Values.aspx

Search for set, there you have all ICC
And I have all heroes from HOA to WoE So I could try to do an effort and scan them.

liair2

I'm confused on what the difference between the Core_1 and Core_2 formats.  Also does anyone know what the set abbreviations are?  The only issue I am having with this plugin is being able to sort cards in the deck editor.

liair2

I am working on adding the Assault on Icecrown Citadel raid and treasure cards to the database.  If anyone has images for the back of the heroes for the raid please let me know.

Is it possible to set the image of a card to a different set to handle reprints?

Trevor

Quote from: liair2 on May 29, 2011, 12:56:44 PM
I am working on adding the Assault on Icecrown Citadel raid and treasure cards to the database.  If anyone has images for the back of the heroes for the raid please let me know.

Is it possible to set the image of a card to a different set to handle reprints?
You just include reprints as you would any card.

liair2

Awesome thanks!  Almost done just have to double check the text and get the back of the hero cards.  What is the procedure to share the update?

liair2

Plugin is updated with the Assault on Ice Crown Citadel non-raid cards and the treasure cards.

Going to try and add crafted items next.