Anyone Interested In Mixed Martial Arts TCG (like UFC/Strikeforce)??

Started by HoodieDM, June 07, 2010, 03:35:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

What the title says...

Yes
3 (60%)
No
2 (40%)

Total Members Voted: 3

HoodieDM

I've been working on a game that's pretty simple in structure and game play, but can be very strategic and complex when it comes to competitive deck building.  It is also very balanced (at least in theory w/o SERIOUS game testing) but from what I've done and figured, it doens't look like just one or two decks beat all type scenarios.  Also, I've managed to make it so that beside a base set created, there would be room for up to 8 expansions (at minimum) that I've come up with that would keep the game current.

Anyways, if there is enough interest, I can start to finish up the product (already have the hardest 50 cards done, the rest would be pretty easy to manage in a couple of weeks) and make a plugin for it.  If there is interest for people of more than 1 or 2 out there....

Anyone??

Thanks,
~HoodieDM

Don88

This seems to cover 2 of my interests alright! MMA and CCGs =) I'd love to help out in playtesting, card creation and anything else. Throw me a PM or an email. I'll PM my email address to you.

My CCG knowledge would be a lot more in depth than my MMA knowledge to be fair, but i do watch every UFC so this seems like an interesting project alright.

xacelordx

cool im a big tcg and mma fan please let me know when its done this is something im very interested in.