What time is it? UPDATE TIME!
First of all, getting a diablo 3 beta code is bad for every project. But, back in action here Revisions:
Turn StructurePhase 0: Supremacy Phase
- Draw a card if you have either the highest total of strength on all characters you command or the highest total of power on all characters, schemes and agenda's you command.Phase 1: Battle Phase
- You may fight one or multpile battles. You may attack each target only once.Phase 2: Plot Phase
- If you have one or more active schemes or plots, you may choose to archive them.
- You may move all power on characters you command to your agenda.
- You may play one card from your hand face down as a plot.Phase 3: Supply Phase
- For every wounded character you command, you may spend 1 gold. If you do, heal that character. Then, kill all wounded characters.
- Collect income from cards you command with an income.
- Pay the upkeep of each card you command. If you can't pay the upkeep or don't want to, banish the card.Phase 4: Reinforcement Phase
During this phase, you may take any number of the following actions:
- Draw a card: Spend 1 gold to draw a card.
- Play a card: You may play cards from your hand by spending their cost.Phase 5: End Phase
This turn ends.Actions, forced, and gold
- I changed the term trade to gold.
- Gold does NOT deplete during turns. You may hoard it if you like.
- All actions have now a bolded term action before the action line. Actions may be taken. Example: Action: Spend 1 gold to draw 2 cards, then banish 1 card from your hand.
- All actions that MUST be taken at a certain moment have the bolded term forced before their line. Example: Forced: When this character enters a battlefield, exert it.Wounds & Healing
Wounded characters are now only killed by card effects or in the supply phase. You are free to send only wounded characters to a battlefield. New card type: Agenda
Agenda's start the game in play and provide certain advantages and disadvantages, as well a basic income and starting gold.Other Changes
- There are no longer event cards or something similar. Schemes will take over their role (in a certain way).KeywordsHidden You may marshall this card into hiding by spending 1. You may marshall it out of hiding at any time by spending it's cost.
- Note: Cards that have no cost, such as schemes, are free to marshall out of hiding. Fast You may move this character to a battle line after other characters.Armor This character can't be killed unless it's wounded.
More to come!