News:

A forum for users of LackeyCCG

Main Menu

Fluxx plugin

Started by gsman, June 11, 2010, 01:38:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

gsman

For those of you who know what fluxx is, and maybe have know how to make plugins, i'd like to see a plugin for this game. I can get images if someone can make the plugin.

picks-at-flies

I have the images.  If someone is prepared to make the card database, I can do the rest.

Fian

There is the issue surrounding not being able to use a communal deck that rather scuppers this idea. Someone did mention it being possible but I've never been able to manage the way they suggested so it's a still a no go unless someone can correct me and give me an example that works.

picks-at-flies

Just make sure only one person has 'the' deck.  You can always draw from someone else's deck and drag into someone else's discards.  You just can't use automated buttons for it.

(Other players may need decks to please Lackey, but they can be 0 or 1-card decks.)

gsman

so, does that mean we have a fluxx plugin? Because that'd be awesome.

valiante

Hi All,

So than will be there a Fluxx plugin? Or can somebody give me the link of the card images, and I make it?

Thanks

Picks-at-Flies

Ack, shows I should have checked before I spoke.  CCG Workshop clearly used the "compile the card images from components" method not whole scans, so I only have card frames and the little images.  Nor do I have the means to retrieve the spoilers any more and can't find any online.

*sigh*  I fail.

valiante