News:

A forum for users of LackeyCCG

Main Menu

Need Beta Testers for a game of mine

Started by xanderg7, July 02, 2010, 12:26:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

xanderg7

Right now I have a demo of 2-3 games I could work more to make them work perfectly but before that i need some critics (Some of them are currently only in French) Here is the list of plugins I have made and would like to have help to share them and test them out. When I try to make a new game I try to make a new game play dynamic

Lords of Utopia (English plugin and cards)(I would describe the game like a domino/RISK/stratego type of game.)(Pre-made decks non-ccg)(pending TM)
Maze Lord (Rules haven't been set yet but is basically a game of Chess on a random maze map has the game goes)(common decks non-ccg)
Solstice (Similar to Warstorm but everything is under your control no random targeting)(No-images yet)
Word-RPG (French Plugin this is basically a word game and an RPG feel to it... make words to hit your opponents multiple items,effects, and classes)
Munchkin (French Plugin Yes i have made Munchkin i've scan all cards up to the fifth expansion but lackey takes only 300 cards per deck)

Please Reply to me which you would like to have. Take notice that Lords of Utopia is Pending TM meaning I currently registrating my concept and i'm in need of testers to make my final version. You'll probably see it on the shelves in stores soon.

pedetentous

Your munchkin plugin... would you be willing to port that into English?  If so, I know a bunch of my friends who have been wanting to play!

xanderg7

Sorry too Bad my cards are scanned from the french version of the game so i can't.