TCG CCG Image Torrent Add-On Available : Cyberpunk , OP, X-Men

Started by Jigz, July 02, 2010, 04:28:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jorch72

Great news!!!
I've gotten in touch with nconsola and he's agreed to host what I have!!!!
Also Trevor has answered and will send me the plugins when next I see him online.
I'll let everyone know when the game plugin site is up and running!

jorch72

Update Time....

I'm now working on the site (url to be relased soon) for most of your lackey plugins needs.
A quick total game count is 212 233 games!!!

If anyone wants to help with building the site, please contact me!

PS:
looking for a php script to be able to upload files. I got a php script to upload files, buy would like some help to modify it.
Right now I want it to upload the plugins, but eventually it will be so that anyone can upload new plugins.

Nirrol

Solstar

is there a way to reupload them again in a torrent or similar?

jorch72

Quote from: Solstar on January 31, 2013, 04:01:21 PMis there a way to reupload them again in a torrent or similar?
I know how to download torrents, but not how to create them.
Would you happen to have a good/easy tutorial on how to do that?

Thisguy

The original demonoid torrent isnt working can someone point me in the direction of one that is.
Thanks.

jomungand

is that thing available anywhere? i'm especially interested in the Agot plugin.

Solstar82

Quote from: jorch72 on April 01, 2013, 05:40:00 PM
Quote from: Solstar on January 31, 2013, 04:01:21 PMis there a way to reupload them again in a torrent or similar?
I know how to download torrents, but not how to create them.
Would you happen to have a good/easy tutorial on how to do that?

yes you just put all folders in one spcific folder called for example "cards",and then use utorrent and chooe to create a new torrent,point it to the folder mentioned above,and wait for it to create the torrent.of course you have to put the tracker site from the webiste you want to upload it into

VictorSteiner

Does anyone still have the HIGH DEF version of the Battletech Plugin? I thought I had it but some cards in Arsenal are TINY!

MasterJediAdam

Godemonite

Anyway anyone can upload the files to a filesharing site instead of torrents? If not ill try my best to find them. Thanks!

jorch72

IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII'mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm back!!!

The lackey plugin site is:

http://www.lackeyplugins.com

But I have to update it, it's been years since I worked on it.

Quote from: jorch72 on October 18, 2012, 10:30:48 AM
Update Time....

I'm now working on the site (url to be relased soon) for most of your lackey plugins needs.
A quick total game count is 212 233 games!!!

If anyone wants to help with building the site, please contact me!

PS:
looking for a php script to be able to upload files. I got a php script to upload files, buy would like some help to modify it.
Right now I want it to upload the plugins, but eventually it will be so that anyone can upload new plugins.

yUGIno45

MasterJediAdam

halloweenguy1983

Any one have these, I can get from them they are not up on that sit yet or know where I can get them that has them?
Buffy
C-23
Conan
Crow
Hecatomb
Hercules
Nightmare Before Christmas
Power Rangers
Sailor Moon
Scooby Doo!
Sim City
Tempest of the Gods
TMNT
UFS
Xena
If one needs to email them here is my email. allhallowedgames1@yahoo.com It wont let me write back to message for some reason on here I keep getting this The following error or errors occurred while posting this message:
The solution of task you submitted was incorrect. Please read the instruction and try again.