News:

A forum for users of LackeyCCG

Main Menu

IP ban

Started by amy, July 15, 2010, 07:03:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

amy

there is a player on lackey named Demonic Sei who claims to own this power...is it true because if it is i would suggest it goes to someone who doesnt declare it while calling everyone "niggers"

[Mod Edit]
Amy, this is the REAL DemonicSei. Unfortunately, I know that someone has been impersonating me for a while now (using my username... which is quite easy to do at the moment... but hopefully that will change with Trevor's new version). I informed Trevor about it a while back, so we don't need proofs or anything. Some of my friends on the chat reported me exactly what you said:

- he says profanity
- he trolls
- he says he's going to boot everyone
- etc

Again, the new version will prevent this from happening.

thank you for all the hard work

Trevor

I'm sorry that the current version does not protect identities like it should. It didn't occur to me that there would be jerks willing to be complete pricks and ruin everyone else's time. People may be impersonating others, particularly if they are being offensive, so keep that in mind.

Just be a bit more patient until the new version is out and this will all be fixed. It's close to being done, but I don't have a specific release date.
Until then, just use your common sense to try to tell if you are talking to the real person or an impostor. For example, if you see the above comment by DemonicSei, it is a mature response and inconsistent with the idiotic immaturity of the impostor.

The impostors are really pathetic and just act out to get attention.

Trevor

Adalam

Trevor, has anyone ever told you that you kind of look like Paul Heyman?

Trevor

Quote from: Adalam on July 15, 2010, 10:03:12 PM
Trevor, has anyone ever told you that you kind of look like Paul Heyman?
Good god, no

Just Mick

So are you a forum admin DemonicSei? Says "Administrator" under your name^

briggs

Quote from: DemonicSei on July 16, 2010, 01:00:54 PM
Yes. Only for the forums at the moment. For something else in a near future...

Galactic domination?