News:

A forum for users of LackeyCCG

Main Menu

Very Laggy.

Started by lorywindrunner, July 19, 2010, 11:33:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

lorywindrunner

Hi guys, im rather new to lackey and its really great, i just have one problem.
On my laptop lackeyccg is very laggy and slow to respond, its hard to even tap a card sometimes.
Now my computer is far powerful enough to run it, i mean whos wouldnt be, but on my friends much older, much slower, computer it runs perfectly, along with my other older laptop. Anyone have a similiar issue and know what i should do?

Trevor

This is usually caused by some out of date driver or something like that. Make sure your opengl is up to date.

lorywindrunner

I just updated my video card driver (pretty sure it was already updated anyway) but no difference.
To be honest i dont think my video card supports opengl, whenever i try to play games in opengl mode i get an error and have to play it in a different one.
If this is the case am i just out of luck? Are there any workarounds?

Trevor

If your graphics card doesn't support opengl, it's a really bad and old graphics card. Maybe it does and you just need to install opengl properly. Like many games, Lackey uses opengl, and that is likely the cause of your problem.

lorywindrunner

well its certainly not old, i play tf2 and the lot on it.
Cant think of anything else to do but install the newest driver which i have from both hp and ati.
Its playable but just a tad annoying, i suppose i can suffer. Thanks.