News:

A forum for users of LackeyCCG

Main Menu

This question about art ????

Started by jerry, July 27, 2010, 12:27:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

jerry

Hi there how are hop you guys are fine there. Fellas i've got a very simple question for you at present i'm 21 year old & i wanna become a good graphics designer in future so i must be a good artist but my trouble is that i even don't know basic of the art right now i'm on beginner level so i want you to tell me how could i become a good artist thank a lot

Tokimo

Practice. Go get some paper, a pencil, and look up some drawing tutorials. Practice.

Draw hours every day and you'll get good. Don't draw and you won't.

netfirecat

if pencil/pen and paper isn't your style, try photoshop or paint or whatever other computerized painting. still not it, try paintbrushes and a canvas

VladShadeu

Get either 1. A tablet 2. A scanner or 3. Both if you want to learn the actual "art" part and want to use it for computer graphics. That along with solid image software is the tools of the trade.

Cyrus

Pretty much just what everyone here has already said. A tattoo artist told me that if you force yourself to draw for at least 15 minutes every day you will eventually become good at it. Not within the first week though so have patience. Its pretty much the same with everything you want to learn