News:

A forum for users of LackeyCCG

Main Menu

Dungeon Crawler CCG

Started by cribolouf, August 08, 2010, 09:44:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

cribolouf

Hello, I am new here, I have recently started a plugin project for the Dungeon Crawler CCG that was recently unveiled at GenCon Indy. (I know, fast, right?)

Current Features Include:

All 160 Cards of the Unbound Set
Some Promo Cards
An Assortment of Precon Dungeon Decks for Solitaire and Co-op Play (I intend to include more soon)
Boosters and Semi-Random Starters (All starters include the same Adventure Cards included in a real starter)

You can pick up your copy of the plugin here:

http://pc.pixel-pagoda.com/aordk/dungeoncrawl/updatelist.txt

I would appreciate any comments or suggestions on how to improve this plugin.

Thanks,
CriBolouf

chriscone

where can you find the rules?

some of the artwork such as damsel is outstanding.

cribolouf

cribolouf

Update 08-10-10.
-----------------

*All card info has been included in the database now, including text.
*3 new promo cards available.
*Starter packs contain the proper assortment of cards.

countcb

Thanks for this!

Seems like an awesome game.
There are still some things I don't get completely but overall it seems like a cool idea.
Just made my first crawler deck and will try to beat the first dunegon now :D

countcb

Crawling Swarm just killed me  :-[

It has "immune to harm/supernatural" and "unstoppable".
My deck was only able to do "harm" type of damage. So I was not able to remove it from the table.
And since it was "unstoppable" I was not even able to defend myself.

Learned a lesson from this! :D

It's a great game!

cribolouf

It is pretty good. The rules are a bit wonky, as are the wording on some cards, but the ability to play solo/co-op is a great feature.

Trevor

Looks cool, except the card images in that plugin are huge. I suggest using a width of more like 250 pixels.

cribolouf

I tend to find that smaller pixel sizes are really hard to read. A lot of the other plugins have that problem.

countcb

Quote from: cribolouf on August 16, 2010, 12:45:12 AM
I tend to find that smaller pixel sizes are really hard to read. A lot of the other plugins have that problem.

Agreed. The size is just right so I can read anything on the cards.
If you make a smaller version it would be cool to offer both.

And I found an error in the textdata.

Card 44 - Earthen Form
Card text: +2 Stamina, +1 Melee Power (harm)
Textdata: +2 Stamina, -1 Melee Power (Harm)

Thanks again for this plugin!

Trevor

If you cant read card text when the card image is scaled down to about 200 pixels wide, then the card template was poorly designed. Text should be a certain ratio to the total card size. Short-sighted people will often design card templates with large versions, forgetting how cards would look in sizes they get printed in.

cribolouf

QuoteAnd I found an error in the textdata.

Card 44 - Earthen Form
Card text: +2 Stamina, +1 Melee Power (harm)
Textdata: +2 Stamina, -1 Melee Power (Harm)

Thanks for the heads up. Problem fixed.

micheni

srry but can somone guide me what to do with these plugins cause i dont know how to go further and i want to play this game so much
thx in advance
micheni

Trevor

Quote from: micheni on August 17, 2010, 02:29:28 AM
srry but can somone guide me what to do with these plugins cause i dont know how to go further and i want to play this game so much
thx in advance
micheni

http://pc.pixel-pagoda.com/aordk/dungeoncrawl/updatelist.txt is the thing that needs to be pasted in the plugin preferences field next to the "Update from URL" button. After you paste it, click that button and wait for it to tell you to relaunch Lackey.

Trevor

Quote from: cribolouf on August 16, 2010, 12:45:12 AM
I suggest at least having a medium version of the plugin which uses smaller card images. People with small monitors will not like such huge card images.