News:

A forum for users of LackeyCCG

Main Menu

Dungeon Crawler CCG

Started by cribolouf, August 08, 2010, 09:44:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

cribolouf

QuoteI suggest at least having a medium version of the plugin which uses smaller card images. People with small monitors will not like such huge card images.

I will be considering it for my next update. But if I can bring up 2 points about this.

The first is that out of all the people I've played with, I, myself, have the smallest monitor size. I still run on an old crt monitor, in 1024x768 mode. Most of the people I've played with run in 1080p native or higher.

The second is that I have been able to change the size of the cards on the fly to compensate for smaller monitor sizes just by changing the card box size and using the 'resize card images' option.

These, in addition to the fact that at 1080p native on a tiny laptop monitor the cards still appear as incredibly small, were what led me to using the larger card images.

However, since there's a demand for smaller images, I will begin work on a secondary version of the plugin in medium resolution.

Arwym

Looks awesome, this game. Too bad it's not been updated since 2010.

I noticed that the link to the rules is broken and went and fetched the new one. Here it is:

http://www.dungeoncrawler.com/ecg/rules.php

I love the fact that this can be played in solitaire. The game I am designing can be played like this, too.  :)

Maybe I'll take a close look at the game later, and see if it's possible for me to update the plugin (that is, if nobody else is working on this right now), but I can't promise anything.

Ajezla

I really like this game as well and wish that someone would update the card set for the expansion and the new promos included. The designers of the game actually promote it being used with Lackey from what I found on some forums connected to the Dungeon Crawler website. They believe that it helps promote the game and don't mind sharing it with others for free  :-* This is a very rare thing indeed.

gavroche

wow I just checked the art and then the rules and, again, WOW. this game is as good as, if not better, than lord of the rings lcg. anyone wants to play co-op send a pm :)