News:

A forum for users of LackeyCCG

Main Menu

Pokemon TCG Update

Started by motoxfreak207, August 29, 2010, 01:32:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

motoxfreak207

I was just wanting to know when will the Pokemon TCG be updated.  I recently got into the game and I am wanting to test run a couple of decks that i built, but most of the cards in my decks arent in the database.  A lot of it is HS Undaunted and out of the HS block and I was curious about the update and whether or not it will include a filter to sort out everything that is not Modified legal so that deck building will be easier.  Thanks for your time and a response would be greatly appreciated.

purenano

I am also wondering when the undaunted plugin update will be out.

motoxfreak207

thanks for the HGSS update, only one more set to go till its caught up.

Bob the Builder

Hoping to see it get updated to Black and White also

Trevor

I don't know who maintains that plugin. If anyone wants to help, you just need to find a good source with the images and generate a card data file (which is rows and columns like a spreadsheet).

skulduggery

Heres the card images:
http://pokebeach.com/2011/04/almost-all-black-white-tcg-set-scans

If anyone wantes to do it, it will appreciated.

I guess i COULD do it. But it wouldnt be for a while, becuase im really busy...

Saethori

After a while of time without anything going on, I've decided to take up the mantle and fill in the gaps of the plugin. (Not just the two sets that haven't been added yet, but also the sets that don't have card text added.) I've already finished HGSS. I also have a lot of spare time, so I'll probably be able to handle future sets as well if the original caretaker doesn't show up.

...The only kicker is, I don't know how to upload a plugin. ^^;

Picks-at-Flies

If it's just a question of finding a place to upload it, talk to Trevor.  He hosts some plugins himself.

Trevor

Quote from: Saethori on April 30, 2011, 03:25:54 AM
After a while of time without anything going on, I've decided to take up the mantle and fill in the gaps of the plugin. (Not just the two sets that haven't been added yet, but also the sets that don't have card text added.) I've already finished HGSS. I also have a lot of spare time, so I'll probably be able to handle future sets as well if the original caretaker doesn't show up.

...The only kicker is, I don't know how to upload a plugin. ^^;
Talk to me on AIM and I will give you info to upload the plugin.

Saethori

Alright, the set is now fully updated and verified. HGSS's text has been fixed, and the sets 'Call of Legends' and 'Black & White' have been added in, as well as upcoming 2011-2012 Modified set format. Thank you very much, Trevor, for helping with uploading and image resizing.

I'm gonna take a bit of a rest for now (pushed myself to complete this set as soon as possible for everyone that wanted it), so it might be a few days before I completely add all the missing text from sets outside the 2011-2012 format.

If you see a typo or mistake or something, please let me know through Yahoo, E-mail, or PM!

skulduggery

Nice man, glad to be able to use the cards... time for the next level of power creep. :D
IMO the card text is no big deal, so take your time.

Bob the Builder

Used the auto update for high..  Black and White are there but call of Legends is not.. any clue what might be going on..?

Saethori

Hm... I'm really not sure what the problem might be. Call of Legends (CL) updates just fine for me on either quality.

I had to update the file a few times (Undaunted had a LOT of typos from the last person to run this plugin), so maybe it messed up a little bit serverside; try deleting LegendEra.txt in your Plugins/Pokemon/Sets folder and reupdating.

EDIT: Just tested it personally, the LegendEra.txt I'm getting from the server has CL in it. So I'm not quite sure why your version doesn't, but deleting and redownloading it should (probably) fix it.

Bob the Builder

Alright, very cool.. deleting that file helped.. Thanks