News:

A forum for users of LackeyCCG

Main Menu

Super Smash Bros. Battle Cards Plugin

Started by Shadowmaster, September 11, 2010, 03:20:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ajezla

Awesome!  ;D

The Skull Kid is one of my favorite Zelda villains, just because you would never expect him to be much of a villain :P

mappel6

Will the FS involve the moon? I think it should. Just make sure it uses a lot of Energy.

Ajezla

Yeah, that would be good and would make sense as an attack. After all, the moon is going to crash because the Skull Kid wants it. Maybe even have a turn counter or something. Like: "Moon Crash: 'whatever energy cost': you have 'so many turns' to KO Skull Kid FS. If not you lose the game." It would have to be a horrendous energy cost, like 10 or something like that. The FS of the Skull Kid would have to have a reasonable amount of HP as well, so he could be KO'd before the end of the countdown. Would make things interesting at least :D

mappel6

Well, I was thinking of something along the line of "Discard all Energy cards attached to Skull Kid FS. The Defending Smasher and 2 of your opponent's Benched Smashers are knocked out." But that works too.

Ajezla

Beating Shadowmaster to the punch a bit. The new set Konami Knights is now available, plus 30 new cards added to the promo series pool. For those of us that love the game, this is a happy day indeed!  :-*

Shadowmaster

Super Smash Bros. Battle Cards is now holding the Superboss Event Matches!

The event matches are being held on the official servers in LackeyCCG. For more information about the event matches, click here.

Shadowmaster

Updated with new Promo cards (Around 36 I think), plus over 100 updates to previous cards.

Also moved the location of the cards themselves, but this shouldn't affect anyone (I've tried it and the cards download much faster now).

Shadowmaster

Updated the plugin with over 50 new cards (bringing the total to 1173) and over 70 fixes to previous cards.

Ajezla

Already updated SSB this morning  ;D More stuff is always awesome, and the smashers for Kaiten are pretty interesting as well  8)

Shadowmaster

Updated the plugin with over 50 new cards (bringing the total to 1232), and over 100 fixes to previous cards.

The plugin now has a new link for the updatelist since I've moved the files as part of restructuring my website.

http://www.crimson-castle.co.uk/supersmashcards/lackeyccg/updatelist.txt

Please use that link from now on if you want to download or update the Smash cards plugin.

Shadowmaster

Updated the plugin with the Dual Elemental Clash set, with over 40 new cards and bringing the total up to 1276.

While I have done some card fixes with this update, I am going to be releasing more smaller updates containing card fixes and a couple of new Promo cards over the next couple of months.

Shadowmaster

It's been a long while since I've posted in this topic. But I want to let everyone know I've still been updating the plugin. It now contains many more new sets and over 1600 cards total. Many fixes have also been made to previous cards.

However, while I may still update existing cards from time to time I will no longer be making anymore new cards. It gets to a point where making more and more cards won't really do a lot. So you may not hear from me again for a long while unless if I do any major updates.

RoyMaster4

I'm confused now... I thought that this Smash Bros game was just a remnant of when I made one and had it on lackey here, but it turns out it's its own, separate game that uses Pokemon's ruleset.

Interesting, at least... I might have to look into this more.

Solstar82

do you have an .mse (magic set editor)template that we can use to easily create our cards?not everyone is a photoshop genius unfortunately..

Shadowmaster

Afraid not, and I don't have any experience with creating templates for Magic Set Editor so it might take me a while to create them.