News:

A forum for users of LackeyCCG

Main Menu

Mythos plugin?

Started by Grunt, October 06, 2010, 06:25:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Grunt

Hi there I'm a newbie here...I'm wondering if there is a plugin please for the ccg Mythos at all? thanks! :o

el_mago8

Im also interested on this plugin and thinking about creating it.

I need some help with the images of the cards. Can you help me with that??

Picks-at-Flies

http://www.werepenguin.com/small/mythosfiles.zip  (60MB - sorry)

That contains all (I hope) the images from CCG Workshop, three relevant fonts and the card database which I assume is still accurate.  In theory that's enough to build a plugin.

I should however point out that the images were cleaned in some way, so they only seem to contain the card art and the frame - the text and title are missing.  Still, it might be better than nothing.

Bob the Builder

Has the Mythos Ss Di and Limited. all with text.. just tell me where to upload them..

Code Money

megaupload.com has free space for uploads & downloads.

Picks-at-Flies

Good images - but your last link was wrong, it was a repeat of the Limited link.

Picks-at-Flies

Great, I'm compiling the spoilers now.

However, I'm hoping someone has the rest of the (complete) images somewhere:

- I'm missing the whole of all cards marked from B1-3
- Similarly the whole of New Aeon
- Bob's Dreamland images are not complete - there are 59 images and the set seems to be about double that.
- Bob's Faithfulhounds.jpg was corrupt

-----
For my own curiosity, can someone explain the difference between Limited and Standard?  In other games I would expect them to have at least some of the same cards.  Also the diffrence between Std-C and Std-S?

-----
Further notes:  I have two spreadsheets of spoilers;  one, in my CCG Workshop files, seems to have some errors;  the other I found online appears to contain only summaries, not the full text, of the rules text.  I don't have the patience to compare them all, so I guess you will all have to find errors as you play!

Picks-at-Flies

Finally:  someone uploaded a torrent of various things.  One of them is Mythos:  http://www.lackeyccg.com/forum/index.php?topic=495.0

I don't torrent, but maybe another Mythos fan does and can see what's in there.

Cheers, PaF

el_mago8

So, are you two working in this plugin???
How can I help?

Picks-at-Flies

I've pretty much finished the database.  The images... well I've put comments of those above.  So really it's just a matter of filling writing a couple more text files.  It's somewhat low priority for me so I don't know when it'll get done, but it shouldn't be more than a couple of weeks before there's SOMETHING.

el_mago8

Thank you, Picks!!!

I appreciate your work ;)