News:

A forum for users of LackeyCCG

Main Menu

Users "MIKE" and "Spin" need banned somehow

Started by heynow, October 26, 2010, 11:25:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

heynow

10-26-10: I have screenshots proving their immature and offensive behavior in the server. This guy "MIKE" (I have also seen him in the room under "JACK" "Avery" and "standard") is a complete troll and needs to be banned, because warning will do nothing to guy
KID this immature. "Spin" I imagine is an alt account on another computer or some shithead friend.

Note: I had to stop taking screenshots it went on for so long. Here is just a taste of the bullshit that goes on when this guy is in the room. I have also seen this guy first hand enter rooms with people waiting to play and then insult or berate them while spamming hundreds of tokens. HE HAS TO GO

Trevor

I'm waiting until the new lackey is official to worry about banning and the like. The new lackey should completely control the trolls.

Howl

its sad seeing ppl abuse such an amazing program and community...

Trevor

Quote from: DemonicSei on November 17, 2010, 11:34:08 AM
TylerDurden and Dexter should be added to the list. You should have seen them go at it a couple of minutes ago. It was actually fun to watch... but sad at the same time... and annoying for those who were playing!
That person was just banned. See http://www.lackeyccg.com/forum/index.php?topic=748.0