News:

A forum for users of LackeyCCG

Main Menu

Warhammer 40,000 CCG

Started by Snoof, October 30, 2010, 12:48:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Snoof

So, I noticed the Giant Torrent Of Scans And Rules has the Warhammer 40,000 CCG included in it. It looks to be an interesting game - is there any plugin already made for it, or shall I attempt to put one together myself?

Bob the Builder

yes theres a plugin .. i have it.. just dont know where or how to upload to one of those megashare things..

Snoof

Ah, excellent. I would appreciate it if you'd upload it so I could have a look; I recommend Deposit Files because it's free, anonymous, low on advertising and doesn't make you jump through hoops to get the files.

Bob the Builder

This Deposit thing is allowing only 1 file at a time, this is the first of the images rars  http://depositfiles.com/files/73548h4c9

Snoof

QuoteWe are sorry, but all downloading slots for your country are busy.

I guess I was wrong about the hoops. I guess I'll try again later. Thanks, though!

Edited: Finally got all the files. I stuck them in a single .rar and uploaded it here so other people can get it without having to do five separate downloads with a 20 minute wait in between. Once again, thanks heaps.

40kImp

Does anyone still have a plugin for the original warhammer 40k ccg? Or any scans/pics for that matter? me and a couple of friends would really like to get into the game again, we also keep  a bunch of actual cards but not of all fractions and through lackey, it would be far more convenient to find time to play. can you help me out?

regards
patrick

Bob the Builder

yes i have the plugin.. its posted above..is it not working for you..?

40kImp

sry, those links are dead sadly :/

Bob the Builder

40kImp

is there any possibility for you to re-up them? please? :)