News:

A forum for users of LackeyCCG

Main Menu

What time....

Started by TheBuck, November 04, 2010, 05:22:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

TheBuck

So what time does everyone play? I go one a few times a day an there is only ever the host. Let me know what ccgs you play and what time you are normally on. I like to play all types so if I don't know something I very well may learn it.

Trevor

I think you must be connecting to the test server. The old server still has lots of people. Even in the wee hours of the morning there are usually people ready to play.

The new test server is a different story. I wish more people would use it so that I can test it properly, but few do. As soon as I do a little more testing, I will make it the new official one and this issue will be moot.

btw, I'm posting a new (hopefully final) test version of the new lackey in a few minutes.

TheBuck

S.O.B I've been using the test server without knowing (I prob read that it was JUST a test server but it didn't sink in) guess I'm gonna have to hit up the old server. Thanks for the info.

I feel like a fool. Whats the IP for the old server? I tried refreshing the server list but I get none thing. Is it the same as the test but on a diff port?

Trevor

As it explains in the post where you downloaded the new version, it is not compatible with the old lackey server. You can delete/rename the new exe you downloaded and put the old exe in your old lackey folder. The new test lackey only works with the new server, so to reduce confusion, they use different ports.

Then, using the old version, the regular way of connecting to the server will work.

TheBuck

It's clear the only thing that sunk in from that post was the IP and port needed to play. I will just wait till everyone is on the final to play again since it sounds like it will be very soon. Thanks for putting up with those dumb questions.

Picks-at-Flies

I'll probably be around this evening for something.  Drop me an email if you want me go onto the test server.

Ayotte

I'd use the test server if there were other people there.  However, it's quite the Catch-22.

TheBuck

All I use is the test server for whatever reason I can't get on the non-test one. I'm waiting for this thing to hit the final release so I can play with many people.