News:

A forum for users of LackeyCCG

Main Menu

Spellfire Plugin

Started by whisper2000, November 08, 2010, 11:50:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

whisper2000

Does anyone know where to get the plugin for the spellfire CCG, or do i need to create one. If so Where can i get help with the plugin. I've read the tutorial and am lost. If some can make the plugin I got the scans for the cards. I've been trying to make a plugin for about a week now. my email is thomasleewatts@gmail.com thanks.

Fian

I made one earlier this year, Just checked though and the link in the previous post isn't there anymore so disclaimer text below, reuploaded the rar file. I'm afraid I don't have space to host it normally.

http://www.2shared.com/file/P5ipVHJB/spellfire.html

Disclaimers next.

* The images are the ones from Crossfire and are therfore small. This can only be classed as a low quality set.
    * It's my first attempt at a plugin.
    * The rulebook is in RTF, it's from the Crossfire site and has a load of stuff about tournament play in it that you probably don't need.
    * There are images missing, primarily 2nd and 4th edition sets. Though I have included them in the card list.
    * I have not included the online boosters.
    * I have included 4 sample decks (they are old ones of mine I had lying around so are based on my own collection rather than what may have been better if i'd had the cards)

I think that covers all my own reservations about it. I'm willing to work with people to make it all better if it's well enough liked. I just wish I had a scanner as I do have a fair amount of cards.

whisper2000

Thanks for the plugin link got it today and updated the pics of the cards. My new question is how do i add 3rd edition and 4th edition to it or do i send the card pics of 3rd and 4th edition to you.Great job BTW I will try this with my friends this weekend Thanks again.

Fian

3rd Edition should be included already. 4th ed isn't though. You'll need to add a folder in your setimages for all the image files. Then add the information to the bottom of the allsets.txt, if you've looked at how to create a plugin already, this should be relatively easy to do, just tedious.

If you need a hand with it let me know. I'm moving house atm, so may be absent for a few days not just being ignorant.

Gordon228

is there no higher res available for the spellfire cards? and once i get my ftp server i can host it if any one wants.

Fian

At the time I used what I was able to get my hands on, which were the images available for download at crossfire. I'm not aware of anywhere else that even has listings of the cards never mind images. Unfortunately I don't have a scanner so I can't even scan my own ones. Not that it's anywhere near a complate set, but it would go a long way towards helping.

whisper2000

I am updating the pics as i can get them anyone got high res pics email them to me at thomasleewatts@gmail.com.also adding the 4th edition to this plugin now it will take me a couple of more days to wrap it up. Fian if you want I'll email it to  you to repost on download. I would like you to review it some card pics are not showing up and others are, andbecause you created this plugin. I am still missing some card pics though I should be done this friday HOPEFULLY ;D

Also should I try to add the fan sets or leave them out. I'm partial to theoriganal stuff  8)

Gordon228

to bad cross fire is not working any more and i should have an ftp server by the 19th at the earliest so i will be able to host spellfire on there this month if you all want.

Fian

Quote from: whisper2000 on November 11, 2010, 08:27:43 AM
I am updating the pics as i can get them anyone got high res pics email them to me at thomasleewatts@gmail.com.also adding the 4th edition to this plugin now it will take me a couple of more days to wrap it up. Fian if you want I'll email it to  you to repost on download. I would like you to review it some card pics are not showing up and others are, andbecause you created this plugin. I am still missing some card pics though I should be done this friday HOPEFULLY ;D

Also should I try to add the fan sets or leave them out. I'm partial to theoriganal stuff  8)

My personal opinion is leave the fansets out, I'm in the new house now, still unpacking though! I'll check through what I have here and doublecheck all the low res img files and thier links to make sure they are all there and working.

didgjedi

Anyone interested in a few games...send me an email.

Burst

anyone still looking for card images?  if so, which ones I'll see what I've got laying around.
also, any plans to make the plugin available through the normal plugin options on the preferences screen?

didgjedi

Still looking for players..I'm on quite regular so just give me a buzz.