News:

A forum for users of LackeyCCG

Main Menu

New LackeyCCG out 10/14/09- Post Bugs about it here

Started by Trevor, November 08, 2009, 06:58:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

chriscone

I've had trouble with mtg in that I can't send cards to top or bottom of lib but I can manually drag them there. I've tried to reinstall overtop of the lackey I already had but there is no change in the problem.

mathman1550

Have you tried highlighting the card first? (meaning simple click on the card before right click to send to discard)

chriscone

good call mathman that did it. One other problem though if i want to reveal the top card to opponet i right click on lib then reveal to other , top 1 but nothing happens. Any idea on that one?

mathman1550

Quote from: chriscone on March 12, 2010, 02:28:08 PM
good call mathman that did it. One other problem though if i want to reveal the top card to opponet i right click on lib then reveal to other , top 1 but nothing happens. Any idea on that one?
Are you in Solitaire Mode when you tried this? If so then nothing would appear to happen from your point of view, but the dummy bot in the opposite chair would have seen the top card.
If you were playing against someone and they told you nothing happened, then there may be a bug and we will want a more detailed description of what was happening at the time.

chriscone

yes, my opponent says that nothing happens and also nothing happens in the message window. I've also tried this by running 2 copies of lackey and connecting to myself and had the same result.

slayer

hi,im having a problem with the bleach plugin.when i try to load the plugin lackey incunters a problem and closes.i see a error report after.
im have the same promble with fma what do i do to fix it

mathman1550

Quote from: slayer on March 21, 2010, 05:50:06 AM
hi,im having a problem with the bleach plugin.when i try to load the plugin lackey incunters a problem and closes.i see a error report after.
im have the same promble with fma what do i do to fix it
In a lot of cases this happens when there is a bug in the plugin itself. Where did you download it from?

slayer

i got it from the lackey plugin list is it fixable

b_took

While creating a plugin using the tutorial on the webpage, I noticed having up to 6 elements in the player stats is fine, but having a 7th caused Lackey to crash while trying to load the plugin (yes, I changed the number of elements to the correct amount ;) ).

InShaneee

Sometimes, when I use the right-click menu to add or subtract counters on a card, it will add/subtract counters from another card I control at the same time. I'm seeing this issue multiple times in each match I play.

picks-at-flies

That's normally because you have more than one card selected - right-click options will affect all selected cards.

Koujow

Lackey has crashed 3 times while in the deck building section. Nothing seems to be causing it. I will be in the middle of making a deck and then the 'program has stopped working' screen pops up.

Trevor

Quote from: Koujow on May 22, 2010, 10:16:09 PM
Lackey has crashed 3 times while in the deck building section. Nothing seems to be causing it. I will be in the middle of making a deck and then the 'program has stopped working' screen pops up.
Try to figure out a way to cause it deliberately.

Zekarius

Hey everyone,
   I just started on lackey yesterday and I think I noticed something that hadn't been mentioned yet. When I run lackey, it looks like there is some part of the program that is chopped off on the right side. In the mtg plugin, the hidden to owner cuts off at "hidden to ow". I just thought that I would throw this out there in case noone had already mentioned it. Just so you know, I am running the program on a laptop with windows vista if that makes any difference.
Thanks,
Zekarius

Dimeq

Quote from: Zekarius on July 19, 2010, 01:43:43 PM
Hey everyone,
   I just started on lackey yesterday and I think I noticed something that hadn't been mentioned yet. When I run lackey, it looks like there is some part of the program that is chopped off on the right side. In the mtg plugin, the hidden to owner cuts off at "hidden to ow". I just thought that I would throw this out there in case noone had already mentioned it. Just so you know, I am running the program on a laptop with windows vista if that makes any difference.
Thanks,
Zekarius
you just have to resize that part of the window by dragging the little bar.

bugs/issues that i've had:
  • the key repeat rate doesn't follow the windows setting. i use an autohotkey script to get around this, but it'd be better if it were fixed within the program.
  • caps lock just emulates holding down shift; if you turn on caps lock and try to type any numbers or punctuation marks, you'll get symbols and <>? instead of ,./
  • the card panel doesn't keep its new size after resizing it and restarting the client, making it annoying to use the "lock window resizing bars" option in preferences
  • when revealing cards to only yourself or only others, people who shouldn't be able to see them can tick the boxes to reveal the cards without it making any sound or notification in the chat. you can see the box being ticked but it's not that obvious.