The new version of Lackey is official. You need to download it to play.

Started by Trevor, November 18, 2010, 03:26:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Carabas

Some bugs:

1) If cards are turned face down in a zone and one of those cards is right-clicked to send to the top or bottom of a different zone, all those face-down cards are revealed.

2) On some occasions where both players attempt to remove counters from the same object at the same time, the object can wind up with negative counters.

3) 'Reveal to others' only works on the right-hand panel, not the lower, bottom, panel (I suspect this could be a bug unique to the magic plugin.'

Trevor

Quote from: Carabas on December 31, 2010, 06:53:09 PM
Some bugs:

1) If cards are turned face down in a zone and one of those cards is right-clicked to send to the top or bottom of a different zone, all those face-down cards are revealed.

2) On some occasions where both players attempt to remove counters from the same object at the same time, the object can wind up with negative counters.

3) 'Reveal to others' only works on the right-hand panel, not the lower, bottom, panel (I suspect this could be a bug unique to the magic plugin.'
1. I will look into that.

2. That's not a bug. That's 2 people accidentlly both decrementing. If you want, you can instead Set it to X, so more than one action is redundant instead of cumulative.

3. Are you referring to the button? The buttons, which are PART of the right card list, only apply to the zone in the right card list. That is not a bug. There are multiple ways of doing those functions on the bottom card list, but not with those buttons.

Carabas

for 3, I'm specifically referring to right clicking the zone tab, and choosing 'reveal to others'-> 'top X'.

Carabas

Oh, I probably should clarify. It's when you're interacting with your opponent's set of cards that it doesn't work.

Trevor

Quote from: Carabas on January 02, 2011, 12:51:55 AM
Oh, I probably should clarify. It's when you're interacting with your opponent's set of cards that it doesn't work.
I can't seem to replicate this. Can you send me a screenshot of things right before you left click the button on the menu that doesn't work?  Does this always occur for you, or does it sometimes work and other times not?

Trevor