News:

A forum for users of LackeyCCG

Main Menu

If LackeyCCG doesn't launch for you...

Started by Trevor, November 22, 2010, 05:03:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

torchlight

Hey there Trevor great job, trying to get my head round it, but it is fun finding out how it all works.

PC win 7, 64 bit, 8gb ram installed and ran fine
Laptop win7, 64 bit, 4 gb ram opens the updater and says that it has updated fine and ready to launch Lackey, laptop asks if it should run this type of file, click yes and nothing else opens up.

I can not see what I am doing differently, I have updated the vcredist_x86 file that you recommended, the onboard updater says that my graphics driver is the newest available, any clues would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

uaq

Hi - I'm getting the missing fonts page show up when I try to launch LackeyCCG (on the latest version of OSX). The fonts page directs me to download lackeyCCG again - which just downloads the same version of the files I originally downloaded and launching the newly downloaded application directs me back to the same missing fonts page. I've tried "installing" the fonts through the native font application for mac but I get a warning saying there are serious problems with the font and they may harm the security of my machine.

I'm really not sure what to do. I've read through these responses and tried googling the issue and I'm not having any luck. I see the posts in this thread are a few years old so I really hope that someone sees this and is able to help.

KaijuCCG

Hi, I am using a mac. I followed all the instructions for mac. It keeps on taking me to the you have no fonts page. But, I do have the fonts! Could you please help me.

Trevor

Quote from: KaijuCCG on February 15, 2017, 08:57:35 PM
Hi, I am using a mac. I followed all the instructions for mac. It keeps on taking me to the you have no fonts page. But, I do have the fonts! Could you please help me.
You're running it from outside the folder.

KaijuCCG

Quote from: Trevor on February 16, 2017, 04:05:08 AM
I made sure it was running from inside the folder and it still takes me to the no fonts page

MasterJediAdam

Quote from: Trevor on February 16, 2017, 04:05:08 AM
Trevor, you really need to address this issue. I cannot find a solution at all other than to run the executable from inside the MacOS folder. This seems to allow the application to run, but I must do it every time; i.e. the program never works properly.

PLEASE HELP!

Insulus

dropdown menus and "for your information" popup were not displaying. menu button would change but no drop down buttons seemed to still be there.

system: Windows 10, amd phenom II x6 1090T, 16gb ddr3 ram, 990fxa-ud3 v4, 2047Mb nivida geforce gtx 1060 6Gb

solution: right-click >properties >compatibility tab >compatibility mode >check run this program in compatibility mode for: Windows Vista.

ThunderVolt57

Hey I noticed a couple years back people were mentioning the issues running LackeyCCG on MacOS, I'm running macOS Sierra (10.12.5) and I can't seem to do anything to get the program open. Is there a definite way to open it on MacOS or another solution on the development end to get the program to open?