News:

A forum for users of LackeyCCG

Main Menu

PaF's buglist

Started by Picks-at-Flies, November 22, 2010, 09:16:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Picks-at-Flies

Trevor:  I'm not trying to give you stress and if I didn't think you would want to know I wouldn't bother you.  I don't think any of these are a priority.

a) Institute and I couldn't talk to each other in-game.  The host could be heard, but the player not whichever way round we tried.  This was fixed, curiously, by the host adding more seats to the game (and then removing them).

b) Pressing Ctrl ran a Paste command (if in the chat window at the time, but presumably it would try at other times).  Clearly that made ctrl + right annoying to change turns.

c) Joining games doesn't work as it used to.  When you join a game, or someone joins your game, it doesn't switch to the games tab.  If you host a game, the server window says, "you have successfully connected to a game" (and doesn't appear to give that message if you join someone else's game but that's just my memory at this point).  If you join a game, there is no message in the game window.  There is no sound at any of these times (I'm not sure there used to be, but it would be useful).

--
And just a quick observation on the extra deck syndrome:  it seems to load the first and last deck slots, but not the ones in the middle.  But you probably already know that.

Trevor

Quote from: Picks-at-Flies on November 22, 2010, 09:16:31 PM
Trevor:  I'm not trying to give you stress and if I didn't think you would want to know I wouldn't bother you.  I don't think any of these are a priority.

a) Institute and I couldn't talk to each other in-game.  The host could be heard, but the player not whichever way round we tried.  This was fixed, curiously, by the host adding more seats to the game (and then removing them).

b) Pressing Ctrl ran a Paste command (if in the chat window at the time, but presumably it would try at other times).  Clearly that made ctrl + right annoying to change turns.

c) Joining games doesn't work as it used to.  When you join a game, or someone joins your game, it doesn't switch to the games tab.  If you host a game, the server window says, "you have successfully connected to a game" (and doesn't appear to give that message if you join someone else's game but that's just my memory at this point).  If you join a game, there is no message in the game window.  There is no sound at any of these times (I'm not sure there used to be, but it would be useful).

--
And just a quick observation on the extra deck syndrome:  it seems to load the first and last deck slots, but not the ones in the middle.  But you probably already know that.

RE a. I'm investigating this. This bug is probably my main priority. That's interesting how adding and removing seats fixed it. I haven't been able to reliably reproduce that bug, so I haven't been able to test it properly.

RE b. I haven't been able to replicate this. Can you tell me clear sequence of events, from launching lackey, that will reproduce this paste action?

RE c. I have observed this, but every time I go to test it, it works. Anyone know of a way to reproduce it reliably?

Regarding the deck issue, I fixed that and will post it today.

Picks-at-Flies

a) We didn't have a problem today.  Curious.
b) Open Lackey > Game tab > press ctrl.  You obviously need some text on the clipboard to paste.  Win 7 PC.

c) No more ideas.

And I have a new one:
d) Add a Pack (in Open Packs) crashes Lackey every time.  I think Institute is on a Mac, so it's cross-platform.

cmdrKEEN

I willl just use this thread to add the new bug I found and have been able to reproduce:

If you have a subfolder in the deck-Folder the deckbrowser will only show decks that come alphabetically before the folder. This is just with the new version.

Ayotte

C: I reproduce it reliably.  It happens every time.  It's lost me a few matches because I'm used to keeping server chat up to see new games made as well as make it more obvious when someone joins in the case that I'm browsing the internet as I wait.