LackeyCCG Forum > General Discussion Forum

How to report people for banning...

<< < (2/11) > >>

Clay:
Today someone named #1 with a coke was spamming and insulting players. A player named Ninjor may have also been getting spammed via PM.

I don't know whether or not he has been reported before or anything, but he just seems like he's not the kind of player we want to have on the server.

Gordon228:
@Trevor: why not make it so you need to log in as that would stop the spammers and i do note that doing it that way will take time. a way i think it could work is have it so that your forum account the what you use to log in to play lackey online. thats just my thought.

Trevor:

--- Quote from: Clay on August 01, 2011, 03:04:04 PM ---Today someone named #1 with a coke was spamming and insulting players. A player named Ninjor may have also been getting spammed via PM.

I don't know whether or not he has been reported before or anything, but he just seems like he's not the kind of player we want to have on the server.

--- End quote ---
He was banned for a day as it was his first offense.

spartan116chris:
is this mike guy also going by feeder? cuz this guy was just about the trolliest of trolls. suggested i should concede after i exiled his puresteel pali. then after i quit cuz i had enuf of his nonsense an bad losing trash talk he proceeded to spew a bunch of idiocy an tried to shout to evryone that i was a rage quitter an a noob. after he insulted my girlfriend i had to let him have it an he finaly went away tho still talking his head off about imaginary rage quits

Ascent:

--- Quote from: Trevor on July 22, 2011, 08:14:25 AM ---That douche goes by MIKE, Spin, Trypio, Hola mang, Cocco Lupia, Holy C, doc, Reg, Jamz, Kegg, and who knows else.

I will ban him again, but each time he changes his IP, I need to ban him again. Since everyone isn't required to use a login/password, there is little I can do besides ban a person based on an IP, and if they are able to change it, there isn't much that can be done, without imposing a bunch of annoying stuff on everyone.

--- End quote ---
If it's really bad, as I understand it, you can ban his specific local server (a relatively small area), which I think is the next to last number in the line separated by the period. He can't circumvent that unless he goes to a connection outside the server area. It would block others in his area, but if he is not in a densely populated area, that shouldn't be a problem.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version