News:

A forum for users of LackeyCCG

Main Menu

Opening Packs doesn't work

Started by Ayotte, December 10, 2010, 04:48:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ayotte

First off, the updater is awesome.

Second, on the windows version, when I choose a pack to open, nothing is added to my pool.

Trevor

Be more specific. What version of lackey? What version of the plugin? What pack? How are you adding it ("Choose" or "Choose and View")? How many packs are you adding at a time? (You can now add up to 10 packs at once.) Is it repeatable? What are the steps to cause the issue?

Picks-at-Flies

I agree with Ayotte:

I just updated to 12-10-10 (Win 7)
I've been getting sealed sorted for Rage but when I went to see if it worked with your multiple pack selection, the multiple pack selector was set on X and grayed out.  When I selected a pack and Opened it, it didn't add any cards to my pool.

My first reaction was to test a reliable plugin - Magic - and I have exactly the same.

Edit: talking to a player for whom it works, they get a 1 in the Qty box.  Is there a setting for that somewhere?

Trevor

Please answer all the questions I asked, if possible.

Picks-at-Flies

What didn't I answer?  I didn't choose the number of packs because I can't, as stated.  And it's equally true for Choose and Choose and View.  I didn't think I could be much clearer - what am I missing?  I guess I can take a screenshot...

russelgelo

I had the newest version of lackey but I'm not sure how to determine the plugin version so I just downloaded lackey again from the website. A fresh new download and opening packs (either option; x is greyed out and cannot be touched) doesn't work :(

Trevor