News:

A forum for users of LackeyCCG

Main Menu

I need major help!! T_T

Started by setasoujisenpei, January 14, 2011, 07:27:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

setasoujisenpei

I having problems updating anything, I keep trying to get plugins but when I hit the plugin i want, [Magic] it says that it has timed out so i havent been able to play anything on lackey. Anyone else ever experience this problem and figured a way around it? Or someone know a way to get the plugins to work for magic? Please any help is good help. thnx

Alastair

Make sure you don't have lackey blocked by a firewall or similiar program. Likewise, make sure you can connect to angelfire (in the case of magic, where the update lists are stored).

setasoujisenpei

Lackey isn't blocked it has acces and i can go on angelfire, but even when i try to update anything now it wont let me it keeps saying that it has timed out. :\ This really sucks.

Trevor

Quote from: setasoujisenpei on January 15, 2011, 07:15:19 AM
Lackey isn't blocked it has acces and i can go on angelfire, but even when i try to update anything now it wont let me it keeps saying that it has timed out. :\ This really sucks.
You can try again. MAybe that site was down. What button are you hitting? "Update from URL"?

setasoujisenpei

Yea, im hitting update from URL, and it says that it had timed out. Even when i try to update plugin list it says timed out while refreshing plugin list. So idk what is wrong. :\

Trevor

Quote from: setasoujisenpei on January 15, 2011, 12:02:28 PM
Yea, im hitting update from URL, and it says that it had timed out. Even when i try to update plugin list it says timed out while refreshing plugin list. So idk what is wrong. :\
What URL does it have in the field? What happens when you visit it with a web browser?

setasoujisenpei

the URL is
http://www.angelfire.com/funky/magiclackey/high/updatelist.txt
When I click visit plugin website, it brings me to angelfire, but the site was last modified april 2010 so i dont know if thats the right one or what...

Alastair

Quote from: setasoujisenpei on January 15, 2011, 03:56:41 PM
the URL is
http://www.angelfire.com/funky/magiclackey/high/updatelist.txt
When I click visit plugin website, it brings me to angelfire, but the site was last modified april 2010 so i dont know if thats the right one or what...

The page I see at that location is from December 16th 2010.

setasoujisenpei

Yea the update URL link takes you to the white page updated 12-16-2010
but the angelfire wevsite hasnt been updated since april. when you click visit plugin website on lackey.

Trevor

That sounds all right to me. Try clearing your Internet cache and trying again

setasoujisenpei

I cleaned out my cache and it still says that it has timed out. :\ this really sucks...