News:

A forum for users of LackeyCCG

Main Menu

Black images

Started by Calder84, December 03, 2009, 08:35:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Calder84

On a few of the games Ive tried to download Ive only had black images before and after I download the image set. Including the card back image that shows after downloading the plugin itself. I was just wondering if I was doing something wrong myself or if those games are broken atm. I have seen it with several but only remember 2 of them, B5, Net, VS, and warlord

SugimoriDesu

Alastair

I dont think you could've misinterpreted that more than you did Souji :) The problem he's having...was a big thread about it on the old forums.  For the life of me I cant remember what the fix was however.

SugimoriDesu

No, I remember the thread, but y'know me: cross off all possibilities ;D

But i can't remember the fix either.

JacerX

I have the same issue ;_;

toxicwes

I'm having the same issue with VS.  i tried both medium and large image files and it still won't work.

Tokimo

Quote from: toxicwes on December 07, 2009, 10:39:04 AM
I'm having the same issue with VS.  i tried both medium and large image files and it still won't work.

VS does this. You need to download the marvel sets separately. I'm not sure why. But there are two downloads to get VS to work.

toxicwes

Quote from: Tokimo on December 07, 2009, 12:02:37 PM
VS does this. You need to download the marvel sets separately. I'm not sure why. But there are two downloads to get VS to work.

do you have a link for those files?
do i need to remove the old VS plug in?  if so, how?

Tokimo

Check out the VS section in the plugin thread:

http://www.lackeyccg.com/forum/index.php?topic=8.0

It's got a link to a media fire site, one of the two files is Marvel Sets.rar, DL that and put the sets (things like MAV and MMK) in with the other sets (DJL etc).

toxicwes

Quote from: Tokimo on December 07, 2009, 01:34:30 PM
Check out the VS section in the plugin thread:

http://www.lackeyccg.com/forum/index.php?topic=8.0

It's got a link to a media fire site, one of the two files is Marvel Sets.rar, DL that and put the sets (things like MAV and MMK) in with the other sets (DJL etc).

Awesome!  that fixed the Marvel sets.  is there a fix for the DC and Hellboy sets?

>>>> edit >>>> never mind... i found it. :P

Trevor

slayer

i get black images win i loudup spoils is there a fix for this