Mirrodin Besieged added to the Magic Plugin

Started by Bort, January 27, 2011, 02:35:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bort

The latest set, Mirrodin Besieged, was just added to the Lackey plugin. At present, the high version's images are the same as the medium quality. The high version's images will be upgraded as high quality scans become available.

Mirran and Phyrexian booster packs are supported.

TheSNGuy

Alash

Great job Bort.

As an aside, the "Download all missing card images:" function isn't working as it stalls at "somcat.jpg". Could you provide a directory where I can manually download the images?

Trevor

TheBuck

Quote from: Trevor on January 28, 2011, 03:00:08 PM
Quote from: TheBuck on January 28, 2011, 09:04:21 AM
Can not DL the large images. It only shows up as the small ones.
Read the OP.

I did but then Bort posted this a few msg down: High is fixed now. Run autoupdate and relaunch and you should see the token images download.

Is that in regrades to the tokens only?

Picks-at-Flies

If you already downloaded an image of a card in one format, it won't download the other format.  This is why my test instance of Lackey has a variety of large and small Rage images.

Trevor

Quote from: Picks-at-Flies on January 28, 2011, 05:54:03 PM
If you already downloaded an image of a card in one format, it won't download the other format.  This is why my test instance of Lackey has a variety of large and small Rage images.
You can force a download by changed the card name.

Bort

Quote from: TheSNGuy on January 27, 2011, 05:15:38 AM
Can we also get regular mbs packs?
I just added a regular booster pack (aside from phyrexian and mirran).

Also, I added the 4 precons to the download. They will appear in your deck editor named:
mbsBattleCries.dek
mbsDoomInevitable.dek
mbsMirromancy.dek
mbsPathofBlight.dek

Picks-at-Flies

Can I use this opportunity to thank Bort for being incredibly prompt with the Magic plugins.  As the most popular plugin, that's no small responsibility!

TheSNGuy

Thanks for the regular packs!

Would it be possible to also get the extended filter updated? 10th edition and timespiral block haven't been part of extended for many months.

ThePensive

On a completely different note, the Unglued packs apparently have Unhinged cards in them.  You can get the Unglued cards from the free build, but you can't open them from packs.  Any idea why that is?

Bob the Builder

Are we getting Close to getting the MBS high images..??

Mandurang

You can manually substitute all the images in your magic plugin folder (yourlackeyfolder\plugins\magic\sets\setimages) with the high-res ones, that you can get off here, for instance:  http://magiccards.info/mbs/en.html. Just make sure they have the exact same names with the ones you currently have, and when you restart lackey, they will show up as the high resolution ones. It's a bit of work to manually download 130 images, but hey.

I have all the high-res images on my computer. I guess if enough people were interested, I could just zip the mbs folder and post it in some filesharing website like rapidshare for people to download.

Bort

The high version was just updated with the hihg-res scans. Everyone with the high version of the plugin should run autoupdate.

There was a minor change to the medium version too, so really everyone should run autoupdate.