News:

A forum for users of LackeyCCG

Main Menu

WoW Raids?

Started by theamericandragn, January 27, 2011, 04:15:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

theamericandragn

Hi there.
I really want to host WoW raid games and I wanted to know.... what are the deck lists for them all? (As in how many of each card goes in a raid deck.)
And can someone send me a pdf of the rulebooks for the raids? Thank you.

AmDrag

zebby

hey :) I'm working atm to programming a full plugin for wow raids, including  an offline series of quest/raid ( you start at lvl 1 with a lame hero and a couple of cards, kill other hero from the oposing faction, sometimes gets to duel 1 on 1 heroes from  your faction to win their card if you beat 'em, get stronger and when you reach appropriate lvl you can start to raid onyx, and get better her loot and slowly progress threw the expansion.

Bear with me i'm only starting tough, I've finish created a very basic plug-in, still working on everything else, i'm also only starting in programming ( starting my 2nd year) so I dont plan this to be finish near soon, but when I get a basic-enough working stuff, i'll post it here.

as for your questions, the rules can be found pretty much on any game site relate to wow tcg. if its the images you want, try wowtcgdata ( i think its called like that, google wow tcg image data and you'll find it pronto)