I just posted a new version of Lackey, build date 02-05-11

Started by Trevor, February 04, 2011, 11:43:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Trevor

I just posted a new version of Lackey, build date 02-05-11. This version has a lot better card pool sets of functions.

http://lackeyccg.com/tutorialcardpool.html

Also, the way saved games are stored is different. As far as a user goes, there is nothing you need to make note of except your old saved games are not compatible now, so you might want to trash your /saved/ folder contents in your plugin.
One good thing about the new save game format is your seat position doesn't matter any more. It should just "work" as you would expect. If it doesn't let me know.

Please report all bugs in this build of lackey in this thread and I will fix them.

NOTE: If you downloaded the new lackey since 1AM today, 3 hours before this posting, you need to redownload or you can experience a crash.

Arrow

When in open packs mode the "open recent" button crashes lackey.

Also, when I try to sort the card pool, only the visible cards are sorted, not the entire list.

Trevor

Quote from: Arrow on February 05, 2011, 12:21:31 AM
When in open packs mode the "open recent" button crashes lackey.

Also, when I try to sort the card pool, only the visible cards are sorted, not the entire list.
Looking into the crash...

Regarding visible cards and sorting, that is the intended functionality. If you have a filter on, those cards will not be seen or sorted. It wouldn't make sense if you opted to filter them out and you DID see them sorted.

Arrow

What I mean by visible cards has nothing to do with the filters.

Lets say I resize my window that the card pool is in so that I see the first 12 cards in the card pool.  If I sort the list, it only sorts those 12 cards.  If I resize my window to show 16 cards, then it sorts those 16 cards.  I would have to resize the window to visibly see every card in the pool on my screen in order to sort the pool completely.

Trevor

Quote from: Arrow on February 05, 2011, 01:06:00 AM

Lets say I resize my window that the card pool is in so that I see the first 12 cards in the card pool.  If I sort the list, it only sorts those 12 cards.  If I resize my window to show 16 cards, then it sorts those 16 cards.  I would have to resize the window to visibly see every card in the pool on my screen in order to sort the pool completely.
Oh. I'll fix that.

EDIT: FIXED.

Nava

Quote from: Trevor on February 05, 2011, 01:07:35 AM
Quote from: Arrow on February 05, 2011, 01:06:00 AM

Oh. I'll fix that.

EDIT: FIXED.

Have you already posted the fixed version? Because my Mac version (downloaded after 02-05 2:46) still shows that behavior in card pool and deck panes ... or do I have to change some preferences?

Trevor

I fixed the crash, not the sort issue. I'll fix that next.

institute

The Plugin, #Pl headings etc do not work very well. When you click on one in the the server view it does reorganize the window.

Edit: Actually, none of the sorting tabs work in the deck editor.

Institute

Trevor

Quote from: institute on February 06, 2011, 07:32:51 PM
The Plugin, #Pl headings etc do not work very well. When you click on one in the the server view it does reorganize the window.

Edit: Actually, none of the sorting tabs work in the deck editor.

Institute
Fixed.