I just posted a new version of Lackey, build date 02-09-11

Started by Trevor, February 09, 2011, 07:17:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Trevor

I just posted a new version of Lackey today that fixes 2 major bugs causing crashes when resuming saved games, and when editing a deck.

I also made token cards cease to exist when removed from the table.

Melkor1010

that's awesome, thanks man.  that token thing was driving me nuts lol

Schwooby

Remag

I have gotten disconnected twice in 5 minutes too. Wish I could say why. Each time it was when i was typing something into the game chat in a game with Wee.

institute

I have been disconnected from games on two separate occasions. In each case I was the guest in someone else game. During both times I dragged a token from the Other tab on to the desktop. As I do this a "spawn a card" blank token appears on the opponents side of the table and then my Lackey clashes. When I reconnect the games still exists and it is full and the opponent thinks I am still there.

institute

Trevor

Quote from: institute on February 10, 2011, 02:17:22 PM
I have been disconnected from games on two separate occasions. In each case I was the guest in someone else game. During both times I dragged a token from the Other tab on to the desktop. As I do this a "spawn a card" blank token appears on the opponents side of the table and then my Lackey clashes. When I reconnect the games still exists and it is full and the opponent thinks I am still there.

institute
Regarding the disconnects, try using a non-proxy normal game.

Try to deliberately cause the spawn card crash. By "guest", do you mean there wasn't a seat for you or what? Be as specific as possible. Can you replicate that crash?

institute

By guest I meant it wasn't my game. I was the opponent in a two person game.

talonz

I cannot get lackey ccg to start, downloaded new tonight.  winrar extracts it to my c drive, dblclicking the lackey exe starts, then tells me that lackey has stopped working, and it cannot find a solution for it.  Saw you other post about 'if lackey doesnt start' and tried all 3 solutions.  No dice.

Seems like a serious flaw in the code somewhere?

Trevor

Quote from: talonz on February 11, 2011, 12:18:55 AM
I cannot get lackey ccg to start, downloaded new tonight.  winrar extracts it to my c drive, dblclicking the lackey exe starts, then tells me that lackey has stopped working, and it cannot find a solution for it.  Saw you other post about 'if lackey doesnt start' and tried all 3 solutions.  No dice.

Seems like a serious flaw in the code somewhere?
Can you send a screenshot of the unzipped lackey directory? What exactly is the error you are getting? What OS are you using? Are you updated with your drivers?

talonz

win xp i think, bought new this past summer?  Attempt to start program popsup window that states;  "lackeyccg.exe has stopped working, windows is searching for a solution to the problem...windows will close the program now"

Trevor

You try clearing internet cache and redownloading?

Update your OS and opengl drivers?

Try a different method of unzipping?

institute

Please fix the token crashes. It is destroying the games.

Trevor

Can you reliably cause a crash? What are the steps?

In the interim, you can use spawned cards.

Trevor

I fixed the bug related to spawned cards. I'll post a new version as soon as I finish with some of the new things I've added.

Trevor