News:

A forum for users of LackeyCCG

Main Menu

LackeyCCG errors...

Started by Umbra Vinco, February 15, 2011, 01:27:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Umbra Vinco

:-\ Ok, I've managed to download the program itself, but several times, its auto-closed on me. While setting up my deck, or dueling my friend... it just displays a pop-up for a moment, then the LackeyCCG program force-closes on me.  Can anyone assist me on finding out why its doing this and help me fix the problem.  I have Windows Vista, high speed internet, and only attempted at using the Yugioh plugin.  :-\

Thanks ahead of time.
-Umbra

Umbra Vinco

and i just read trevor's sticky, and to let anyone who says to go by that sticky... it does launch, but after about 5-10 minutes, it force closes the program on me =\

EDIT:

and once again, read some1 else's post... ill take a screen shot...

Umbra Vinco

ah gosh... now the plugin screen to choose my plugin of choice isnt showing up at all.. =\

[attachment deleted by admin due to age]

Trevor

Saying Lackey crashes in about 5-10 minutes tells me nothing I can investigate. If Lackey crashes for you, try to notice an immediate cause, such as "I loaded a deck and it crashed". That's something I can investigate. And give as much info as possible. Were you in a game? How many players? Proxy or normal? What plugin? What was going on? Can you reproduce the crash?
That sort of info lets me investigate.

If you can't browse to select a plugin to load, you're running lackey from outside the lackey folder, or you are missing the plugins folder from your lackey folder. Try redownload a new lackey if you can't fix that hierarchy issue.