News:

A forum for users of LackeyCCG

Main Menu

wrong card images

Started by bkitko10, February 24, 2011, 02:50:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

bkitko10

ive noticed before that when my plugin or another players plugin isn't up to date cards can appear to have different images according to each individual. but now, for me at least, im seeing card images switched. the first time i noticed this was mirrorworks showed up as magnetic mine and vice versa. it also occurs as a three way switch between the cards red sun's zenith, rally the forces, and ogre resister. also ive only seen it happen with cards in the new mirrodin besieged set of course i have tried everything i can think of to fix this. reinstalling lackey, redownloading plugins, etc.

[attachment deleted by admin due to age]

bkitko10

kinda small pictures but if you zoom in you can see im in the deck editor and while one card's name is selected in the pool the other's image appears

Bort

The magic plugin was just updated to fix this, and a few other minor issues.

bkitko10

i re-updated the plugin. mirrorworks and magnetic mine are now showing the correct images. however, red sun's zenith is still showing as rally the forces, rally the forces is still showing as ogre resister, and ogre resister is still showing as red sun's zenith.

Mandurang

God helps those who help themselves! It's as easy as opening the directory plugins\magic\sets\setimages\mbs and renaming those cards with their correct names. You can still do this right now and update whenever the next plugin update comes out with the names fixed, and they will remain fixed (i.e. your house fix won't affect the next plugin update). There will not be any side effects.

Melkor1010

I've noticed a few things with this new version of lackey. 

First off, there are some cards/tokens that I see no picture for.  I hit the download all missing card images button, but all that did was show me what it was trying to download, and then right underneath said there was an error downloading. 

Also, I can no longer right click on the right library tab (to Jace fateseal, etc)  I have to right click on the bottom library tab...not the end of the world but it's a bit annoying.

Lastly, in the deck editor, I used to be able to look at my 60 card deck, and re-arrange the cards in anyway that I want...now I am forced to have them arranged by set, color, name, etc.  It was nice to be able to have them in the order I want...for example, having all my removal together, all my draw together, etc. 

O yea, also, when I click new game...my library is no longer fanned...I have to do so almost every time I start a new match/game...with the older version I'd do it once and it would stay like that forever.