I just posted a new version of Lackey, build date 03-02-11. Post bugs here.

Started by Trevor, March 02, 2011, 03:23:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Trevor

Decks (and card pools) should load a lot faster now.

The right click menus have been fixed and improved. A zone's right click menu now gives you the option to move all, the top X, the bottom X, or a random X set of cards to a specified destination.

Post bugs here.

Carabas

The windows version gives me a 16 bit MS-Dos Subsystem error when I try to run it.

Trevor

Quote from: Carabas on March 02, 2011, 04:12:40 AM
The windows version gives me a 16 bit MS-Dos Subsystem error when I try to run it.
That's odd. Try clearing you interent cache and then redownloading. Maybe something got corrupted. If you used the LackeyCCG Updater.exe, try manually downloading. If you manually downloaded, try using the LackeyCCG Updater.exe. Let me know if that works.

Carabas

I'd been using the updater. Downloaded manually, and it works fine.

Trevor

Quote from: Carabas on March 02, 2011, 05:10:01 AM
I'd been using the updater. Downloaded manually, and it works fine.
That's odd. I just tested the updater and it works fine. Further, since the updater worked fine for you in the past, and the updater has not been changed since, the only thing I can think can be the problem is some stupid internet cache issue where you are trying to download from cache instead of from the URL.

institute

Whoa. The loading of decks and packs is way faster now. Im on a Mac using leopard and it now almost instantaneous. Always had a lag and spinning beach ball before. Nice work, Trev.

Trevor

Quote from: institute on March 02, 2011, 09:01:24 AM
Whoa. The loading of decks and packs is way faster now. Im on a Mac using leopard and it now almost instantaneous. Always had a lag and spinning beach ball before. Nice work, Trev.
Ya, I am using a different algorithm. Its especially noticable if you load a large deck or a card pool.

Mandurang

Here's a big bug: Whenever you try to "Reveal to..." using right click, and no matter which area you right click on (either on the bar to the right, or the pane to the left), whatever option you select, it does not do it. If you pick reveal to all -> all, it just won't perform the action. Or if you pick reveal to owner -> top 5, it still won't do it.

Trevor

Quote from: Mandurang on March 02, 2011, 12:45:22 PM
Here's a big bug: Whenever you try to "Reveal to..." using right click, and no matter which area you right click on (either on the bar to the right, or the pane to the left), whatever option you select, it does not do it. If you pick reveal to all -> all, it just won't perform the action. Or if you pick reveal to owner -> top 5, it still won't do it.
I just fixed a bug where Reveal to All Top X, would actually reveal to all Bottom X.

Reveal To All->All seems to work fine for me.

Patoxic

Hello.

Again I am trying to download in this new version with the button "Download all missing card images:" and it try again and again to download the same broken image. I have this problem in 3 different plugins until now. I think is best if the program just do some report or an alert and keep going downloading the next images.

Badd B

There seem to be a lot of bugs with the new fix.

-I can't reveal the top card of my library zone to myself in any way.

-The library has shuffling issues, it'll sometimes say it's already random when I just pulled a card out from it after searching for something.

-Every time I restart lackey, my preferred text size settings reset to the default.

I'm not sure if there were others, but these are the main issues that have been had.

Trevor

Quote from: Patoxic on March 02, 2011, 03:16:48 PM
Hello.

Again I am trying to download in this new version with the button "Download all missing card images:" and it try again and again to download the same broken image. I have this problem in 3 different plugins until now. I think is best if the program just do some report or an alert and keep going downloading the next images.
You are using windows? I'll take a look and see if I can handle that better?

Trevor

Quote from: Badd B on March 02, 2011, 10:08:15 PM
There seem to be a lot of bugs with the new fix.

-I can't reveal the top card of my library zone to myself in any way.

-The library has shuffling issues, it'll sometimes say it's already random when I just pulled a card out from it after searching for something.

-Every time I restart lackey, my preferred text size settings reset to the default.

I'm not sure if there were others, but these are the main issues that have been had.
The reveal top card works for me. I think its fixed now. Test the version I will post tomorrow and let me know.

Fixed the shuffle bug.

What font exactly is not being saved? Spreadsheet? Text fields?

Patoxic

Quote from: Trevor on March 02, 2011, 10:25:11 PM
Quote from: Patoxic on March 02, 2011, 03:16:48 PM
Hello.

You are using windows? I'll take a look and see if I can handle that better?

Yes, Windows XP sp3.

thx

Patoxic

Quote from: DemonicSei on March 03, 2011, 09:27:38 AM
Quote from: Trevor on March 02, 2011, 10:28:35 PM
The reveal top card works for me. I think its fixed now. Test the version I will post tomorrow and let me know.

It works for me when I'm playing against the Test Dummy, but not against a real opponent.

Same to me... I couldn?t reveal to owner top 4 of library when I was hosting in the server and playing with other player, but when I was hosting but alone in the server I did it with no problems. (windows version)