I just posted a new version of Lackey, build date 03-02-11. Post bugs here.

Started by Trevor, March 02, 2011, 03:23:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Trevor

Quote from: Patoxic on March 03, 2011, 02:46:11 PM
Quote from: DemonicSei on March 03, 2011, 09:27:38 AM
Quote from: Trevor on March 02, 2011, 10:28:35 PM
The reveal top card works for me. I think its fixed now. Test the version I will post tomorrow and let me know.

It works for me when I'm playing against the Test Dummy, but not against a real opponent.

Same to me... I couldn?t reveal to owner top 4 of library when I was hosting in the server and playing with other player, but when I was hosting but alone in the server I did it with no problems. (windows version)
Well, it seems to work for me, so let me know if it still isn't working after I post the new version.

Patoxic

Hi.

In preferences-> plugin-> plugin preferences-> browse... the date modified and size are empty. that's because lackey or because plugin makers?
thx, bye

Melkor1010

Just downloaded the new version.  The only thing I've noticed so far is that I'll fan my library before a game, but when we hit new game to go to game 2, the library is unfanned...it does this everytime....i think the version before had this problem as well, but before that it was fine.

OK in the middle of a game now...I can't reveal the top 2 cards of my library to myself...my opponent...nothing....no preordain for me....Can't fateseal with Jace.  I used a fetch to find a basic land, when I was done, lackey said my library was already shuffled so I had to find a card, move it around, than shuffle.

Yoink

I can't seem to shuffle my library after revealing it to myself or the opponent. It just tells me it's already completely random. I have to move cards around in the library to get it to shuffle.

(I'm on the windows version, by the way.)

Trevor

Quote from: Yoink on March 04, 2011, 01:41:19 AM
I can't seem to shuffle my library after revealing it to myself or the opponent. It just tells me it's already completely random. I have to move cards around in the library to get it to shuffle.

(I'm on the windows version, by the way.)
Already fixed and I will post later today.

Trevor

Quote from: Melkor1010 on March 03, 2011, 10:57:47 PM
Just downloaded the new version.  The only thing I've noticed so far is that I'll fan my library before a game, but when we hit new game to go to game 2, the library is unfanned...it does this everytime....i think the version before had this problem as well, but before that it was fine.
Fixed.
QuoteOK in the middle of a game now...I can't reveal the top 2 cards of my library to myself...my opponent...nothing....no preordain for me....Can't fateseal with Jace.  I used a fetch to find a basic land, when I was done, lackey said my library was already shuffled so I had to find a card, move it around, than shuffle.
Fixed.

dialectric

Some earlier versions had 'controlled' or some similar text appear on a card when a player took control of an opponent's card. In the current version, the 'controlled' text no longer appears, though the 'take control' option is still in the right-click menu. Is this a bug, or a feature that was intentionally removed for some reason?

- dialectric

joecool

My Lackey is crashing at random times, mostly when I try to interact with the server, i.e. join games, host games, etc.

Trevor

Quote from: joecool on March 04, 2011, 05:54:33 PM
My Lackey is crashing at random times, mostly when I try to interact with the server, i.e. join games, host games, etc.
That's not really specific enough for me to investigate. Next time it happens, please try to determine what the immediate cause was. If lackey crashes, the causes is likely done within a second of the crash.

Knighthawk

Just a question, ever since the recent update, I can run the Lackey Ccg updater, I click on install or update, and it says its all done updating new file I can now launch Lackey Ccg. The problem is, when I try to run Lackey itself, the launch button does nothing, and so I click on my lackey file, and it tells me this-

The version of this file is not compatible with the version of Windows you're running. Check your computer's system information to see weather you need an x86(32-bit) or x64(64-bit) version of the program, and then contact the software publisher.

Now, this has happened once before on a previous update, but then when the next one was released, it was fixed.
Please help, I'm afraid I don't quite understand.

Ram

I'd be surprised if your not aware of this, but it is kind of a bug; i.e. not being able to shuffle.

for example; I have vess out, I search up a card, put it to one side -- but then can't shuffle. In order to shuffle I pull a random card out of my deck, and then put it straight back in - at which point it lets me shuffle, and I can put the fetched card on top of my library.

Remag

I cannot connect to Lackey now and I have no idea why. I installed the March 2nd update and as far as I know everything else is in order. Help ! :)

ghostdragon

I'm not sure if this is just to do with the VS plugin but for some cards Lackey takes a second or two to load the image (I downloaded all the images when I downloaded the plugin before the current couple of updates).

If I'm honest I had the same problem with the last update but everything is going wrong for me at the moment and I hadn't had time to post something about it.

roberto

I cannot connect to Lackey, "Connection attempt failed /There was an error connecting to the server.Shucks."

I updated  Lackey and plugins... version build date 03-02-11

can you help me?

Badd B

The "look at top x cards of your library" function is flat out broken. It's pretty annoying. IT DOES work when you're not hosting, but if you're hosting a game, it's flat out broken.

One thing that's also a bit annoying is in the deck creation section, I can't seem to order the cards in my decklist the way I would like them. The only way I can have them is sorted automatically via the auto-sort function. This wasn't previously this way, so i'm not sure why it suddenly doesn't have the "don't autosort" function any more.

As others have mentioned, the deck always thinks it's set to completely random, and therefore won't shuffle unless you move a card from one spot of the library to another.

Cards controlled by an opponent no longer display that text, which is pretty minor, but probably not how it's supposed to work.

Final thing is small, but it's been around for a while (probably a plugin issue). The set-filters for Extended are way off. They're updated for standard, and Legacy allows anything, but Extended format for MTG shows the filters of sets that haven't been legal in Extended for over 8 months. Just thought I'd throw that out there :) .