News:

A forum for users of LackeyCCG

Main Menu

Warhammer invasion?

Started by Kurenen, December 07, 2009, 07:39:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kurenen

Has anybody developed a Warhammer Invasion plugin?

EDIT: http://www.lackeyccg.com/warhammerinvasion/

Shoel

Its not my work but it has been done.
was uploaded to BGG but later removed.
I have a mirror at EDIT: (outdated link removed)

Feel free to improve, I'm already working on two plugins so don't really have the time.

/Shoel

Briareos

Does anyone know where to find better scans of the cards?

Sheepdog

I have some scans - not in very high quality but definately better then this ones. I'll try to fix the plugin sometime during the weekend and post it to some server.  :)

Sheepdog

eloooooooi

Sheepdog

Status: Images updated - sometime after the weekend i'll add HE and DE and post the whole plugin here.

Does anyone have Skavenblight Threat scans?

eloooooooi

I'll scan them as soon as I have the Battlepack. I will keep visiting this thread to let you know when I have them.

Sheepdog

Great - i don't have a scanner access atm so i'm unable to make my own scans - if you could scan Skavenblight and future battlepacks i'll keep the plugin updated.  :)

I hope to get an autoupdate feature sometime during the next week along with some server to host the files on.

I'll post updated plugin with added cards that have already been spoilt by FFG around monday - tuesday.

eloooooooi

I'm going to scan all the cards in the Battlepack soon (I've just bought it today) to keep my plugin up to date. I can send you the scans periodically, just give me your e-mail address :)

Sheepdog

I got all the scans from eloooooooi and here is the updated Warhammer Invasion plugin with all the cards from both Core Set and Skavenblight Threat

EDIT: (outdated link removed)

Please let me know if you spot any errors.

gorgatron

The Greatswords seem to be missing an image.

Sheepdog

Quote from: gorgatron on December 13, 2009, 09:49:22 PM
The Greatswords seem to be missing an image.

Corrected - will post updated version Soon (tm).

eloooooooi

Waiting for it :D

I challenge you! My Orcs vs your [whatever] hehe

Sheepdog

I'll be up for a game sometime later this week - loaded wioth work atm  :(