I just posted a new version of Lackey, build date 03-19-11. Post bugs here.

Started by Trevor, March 17, 2011, 11:07:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Iceclaw

Sudden thought: Perhaps for images with card backs where you dont know the identity of the card. 'text on' could show you just the name of the card_back image? If you're supposed to know the contents of the card you obviously will get the full card text.

Trevor

There are 2 kinds of card backs. Some games have alternate card images for a kind of card. Other card games have cards with unique card backs, specific to that card. Ideally, I would let plugin makers set the option. These 2 different uses want different things for text on face down cards.

TookieWilliams

After updating with updater am unable to connect should download from download section or is server just down for a lil bit?

Trevor

Quote from: TookieWilliams on March 23, 2011, 05:17:42 PM
After updating with updater am unable to connect should download from download section or is server just down for a lil bit?
I am aware of this issue and I am trying to fix it.

d3vtr0n

whenever i try and upload my own avatar from the internet via a url, it says it cant find the image.
ive tried about 20 different images now and none have worked.

Trevor

Quote from: d3vtr0n on March 25, 2011, 08:47:57 AM
whenever i try and upload my own avatar from the internet via a url, it says it cant find the image.
Link me a URL and I will test it.

d3vtr0n

Quote from: Trevor on March 25, 2011, 03:10:13 PM
Quote from: d3vtr0n on March 25, 2011, 08:47:57 AM
Link me a URL and I will test it.

i worked it out, everything is fine now.

xchasef

New to Lackey love it so far but I've been experiencing full system crashes while playing on the server.

Trevor

Quote from: xchasef on April 04, 2011, 04:22:51 AM
New to Lackey love it so far but I've been experiencing full system crashes while playing on the server.
That doesn't really help me find out where the bug is unless I have a lot more info. Try to determine some correlation from some action to a crash, and then try to deliberately replicate the crash. If you can cause a crash deliberately, you can tell me and I can fix it.

Trevor