News:

A forum for users of LackeyCCG

Main Menu

Need some help with a Plugin

Started by Ephetrynne, March 19, 2011, 10:26:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ephetrynne

I have been working on a plugin for a game some friends and I are working on, and I have been having some problems. It looks like the plugin.txt file is being read fine, but the deck editor is not populating with the card library. I have been trying to figure out what is wrong but I have not been able to find the problem and was hoping someone could lend me a helping hand. Including an attachment of the plugin folder. Any help will be appreciated. Thanks in advanced

[attachment deleted by admin due to age]

Gordon228

thats vary strange and i do know that you need an image file or it will not work but that dose not seem to be the problem

Trevor

You have some characters in the card data file that are not valid, such as ?. ? should be replaced with -.
Excel freaks out with a lot of your formatting choices, like starting things with a =.
Open your card data file in a text editor. Replace all tabs with a space to the left, and with a space to the right, with just a tab. Lots of issues like that.

But one reason cards wouldn't load is because you named the file setlists.txt instead of setlist.txt.
Also, you need to have the image file column not be blank.

Attached is a working file.

[attachment deleted by admin due to age]

Ephetrynne

Thank you a lot for the quick responses and the help with figuring out what the problem was. Much appreciated.