News:

A forum for users of LackeyCCG

Main Menu

Plugins Not Saving

Started by saintofla, March 23, 2011, 09:13:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

saintofla

Hey, so I'm entirely new to this forum and the program, but I followed the tutorial to download a plugin (The Magic: The Gathering one, if that matters at all) and when the tutorial said it would restart the program, or it would shut it down, and the changes would take effect after it restarted, mine didn't shut down. I hit 'load plugin', and it loaded it immediately and went straight to the game board for that game.
The issue, however, is that when I do close LackeyCCG the plugin and all saved decks and data are gone, and the default game is the only thing I have left. I've tried reloading the entire thing several times, and even closing it myself and restarting instead of loading the plugin, but nothing seems to be working. Any advice?

Trevor

It sounds like you may have multiple instances of Lackey on your computer. If you download a plugin, that plugin will be there unless you deliberately erase it. If you have 2 lackey folders, you might be loading the wrong one.

Another idea is some were write permissions setting, or a setting that resyncs all files on your computer to those of a previous date, which might be the case if it wasn't your personal computer.